Player contracts and transfers

David123

38 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

Liam Craig to retire but is joining the coaching staff.

Think that was a given. There was word of Liam joining the Falkirk coaching stall and Liam suddenly appeared in the navy backroom staff gear.

17 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

We have SO much shite that needs to be punted. Regardless of the division.

With Davidson, we'll just replace it with something worse. He's packed at the squad so that I can't actually see us bringing many in despite quite a few leaving.

Really it all was going well until Hibs somehow scored. From then we totally fell out of the game and Hibs just ambled to three more goals. Thought Mahon and Cleary were good and the rest meh. Did Elliot Parish make a save?

1 hour ago, akuram said:

Really it all was going well until Hibs somehow scored. From then we totally fell out of the game and Hibs just ambled to three more goals. Thought Mahon and Cleary were good and the rest meh. Did Elliot Parish make a save?

Its been the same all season lose a goal and we are fecked.

Not sure why Parish was played before Sinclair. Hope it doesn't mean he is here next season ,either as number 1 or 2.

I think we’ll line up something like this next season and it’s frankly terrifying:

Sinclair

Brown.            Cleary.              Gordon.            Mahon.           Gallacher

Hallberg.           Davidson (I expect him to get a new deal)

A.N. Other.                                                                     Wotherspoon    
                                               Kane

SUBS

Parish (I think he’ll be offered a new deal as I imagine he’s cheap)

Crawford

MacPherson

May

MOH

Booth

Gilmour

I think Davidson will try to sign a couple of young loan players from England as back-up for the defence. He might offer a contract to Sang, and I wouldn’t even be surprised if Butterfield gets a new contract. I expect we’ll get Middleton back on loan. Remember when Davidson was interested in Peter Pawlett? I imagine someone similar will come in on the right wing and that’ll be your lot. After spending so much and so disastrously in January, the Chairman won’t want to do that again.

2 hours ago, Linky said:

I think we’ll line up something like this next season and it’s frankly terrifying:

Sinclair

Brown.            Cleary.              Gordon.            Mahon.           Gallacher

Hallberg.           Davidson (I expect him to get a new deal)

A.N. Other.                                                                     Wotherspoon    
                                               Kane

SUBS

Parish (I think he’ll be offered a new deal as I imagine he’s cheap)

Crawford

MacPherson

May

MOH

Booth

Gilmour

I think Davidson will try to sign a couple of young loan players from England as back-up for the defence. He might offer a contract to Sang, and I wouldn’t even be surprised if Butterfield gets a new contract. I expect we’ll get Middleton back on loan. Remember when Davidson was interested in Peter Pawlett? I imagine someone similar will come in on the right wing and that’ll be your lot. After spending so much and so disastrously in January, the Chairman won’t want to do that again.

That is not a team that could win The Championship