Player contracts and transfers

David123

Looks to have some potential going by the video.

Rotterdam are in the 2nd tier of dutch footy.

looking at twitter he was over in Israel trialing with Maccabi Petah Tikva but they didn't sign him ( dont know why) 

From what I can make out Sparta were relegated to the Jupiler League, from the Eredivisie, at the end of last season but I could be wrong as my Dutch is not as good as it used to be. Confusing issue for a minute or 2 was that in Belgium they also have a Jupiler League (named after quite a decent Lager) and he played there as well. They appeared, following relegation, to have a few problems with finances and had to let some players go. He does seem to be aware of where the onion bag is located and 20 plus goals in 60 appearances aint that bad. Lets hope he shines tonight and proves an assett worth recruiting.

MrBored, on 26 Aug 2014 - 05:17, said:

Interesting to see the extension depends on appearences. Suggests there is a doubt still as to whether he can make it right back to where he was.

Good to see him tied up though.

I think there was always going to be a doubt until he played a few full team games & started to jump on those Bambie legs of his.

Ive noticed that Hibs have a lot of players that are on the fringes of the team that would significantly improve our squad. A couple of these on loan would be fantastic. Michael Nelson over Tam Scobbie all day for me.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not being serious. Either that or you've been on the crack pipe.