Player contracts and transfers

David123

This place must be in ****ing meltdown a goal by the guy who is not good enough set up by the guy who is not good enough.......

The Scottish cup holders look like a team .Best keeper in the league now in martial arts expert Mannus. Dave Mackay back to his best again. Midgie playing out his skin. Scoobs magic at ch with Ando . Beaston playing well. McDonald showing why the manager gave him a 2 year deal. Scott Brown looking like there's only one Scott Brown. Spoony's a saintee and hates the Dundee. Lappin can slot in anywhere on the left. Croft and O Hallaron trying to force each other out the team with they're constant running up the right wing. Steven McLean is a nutter . Graham and Morgan will be trying to put pressure on Psycho . Murray back to his usual 60% fitness? with shouts out for Miller and Wright.  

Edited by Gordon Drummonds Perm

One swallow doesn't make a summer my friend, however if he proves me wrong I'll be more than happy to retract my earlier statement!

My thoughts are, he's taken just 11 mins to prove you wrong. As per your original post - total dung - he's not! Welcome to Saints Brian, and if you've any sense, ignore the knockers on here!

My thoughts are, he's taken just 11 mins to prove you wrong. As per your original post - total dung - he's not! Welcome to Saints Brian, and if you've any sense, ignore the knockers on here!

I want him to do well and I hope he does. If he has convinced you he's a good player in the space of 20 minutes then fair play. I'm not a hater, I was purely saying that I don't think he's all that good.

I want him to do well and I hope he does. If he has convinced you he's a good player in the space of 20 minutes then fair play. I'm not a hater, I was purely saying that I don't think he's all that good.

He's scored 62 goals in 188 games, none at a lower level than the Championship. Scored more goals in all competitions than Stevie May in 2012/2013. Scored more goals last season than any of our players outwith May and MacLean. And had an almost identical goals/minute ratio as MacLean last year.

Everything points to him being a good player for this league, don't be so blinkered because he wasn't a regular at United, he didn't fit their style and Ciftci made himself undroppable.

He's scored 62 goals in 188 games, none at a lower level than the Championship. Scored more goals in all competitions than Stevie May in 2012/2013. Scored more goals last season than any of our players outwith May and MacLean. And had an almost identical goals/minute ratio as MacLean last year.

Everything points to him being a good player for this league, don't be so blinkered because he wasn't a regular at United, he didn't fit their style and Ciftci made himself undroppable.

Sorry for having an opinion

What happened to them. Did they ever play in developement squad .

They both played. I didn't see either of them, but apparently Mark Davies was little better than a pub league player. Adabiyaro fared better I think, but there's no sign of him this year.