Player contracts and transfers

David123

Imo Gary Miller has proved he's worth a deal in the last two games, considering how little he's played.He can play right across the back 4 and as defensive midfielder, so there's so much cover in 1 player, who wouldn't break the bank, good squad player

He's rarely actually let us down in all fairness to him. One terrible header against Trnava apart I can't remember too many other bad individual errors. Had a good game last week and was my man of the match today.

He's rarely actually let us down in all fairness to him. One terrible header against Trnava apart I can't remember too many other bad individual errors. Had a good game last week and was my man of the match today.

Was the terrible header not against Luzern?

For me he was the weak link in all the European games I saw this season. Was also poor when played in the first few league games. Would not see his departure as a loss. No doubt he will score against us if signed by another premiership team.

Rhys McCabe just released by Wednesday and will likely be looking up north for a new club. Any good? Worthwhile target?

Difficult to tell, with May up front unable to score, it's impossible to judge the quality of the rest of the team. He has dragged everyone down to his shockingly awful standard.

Or so our resident owl says.