Player contracts and transfers

David123

Unofficial Twitter saying talks will start with Brian Graham over the next few days, TW will talk to Coventry to try and keep Swanson, and we've two trialists just now.

Pleasing. Is that two in addition to Joe Thompson? Or him and one other?

Probably get shot down for this but is Michael Chopra worth taking a look at?

Been in a good vein of form since joining Alloa.

Admittedly I've not seen him play but he looked very overweight when I last saw a photo of him. Don't think we should really be looking at more ageing forwards Edited by Pat McGroin

The source for the BG to Ross County is their official twitter https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies

I don't want to see him on the pitch for Saints again. I'm not saying he has done anything wrong by going to a club offering him a two year deal, but he can't play v Arabs anyway and we need to be playing St. Johnstone players. (OK maybe he can shore us up a bit v Celtic but thats it)

He obviously wasn't enjoying being at Saints as much as he was saying he was anyway.

how many games has he started since Christmas? Maybe that's why he's signed for county. Christ it must be soul destroying being on the bench knowing your the only player that's scoring goals and then you see McFadden getting on before you

If it was you or I and someone offers you 2 years guaranteed work on good wages what would you do, Know my answer.

Can Ross County really offer more than Saints?  With the goals he's scored, he was in a strong position to negotiate a 2 year deal with Saints.  There was really no risk of him ending up on the scrap heap.  Your point would normally be convincing, but I'm not sure I would chose to go to Dingwall when I thought I could stay put for similar money.  Possible European football versus a relegation scrap?

As people of said he was probably getting fed up being left out.

What more can he do to cement a place in the team. Hes possible thought I'll go elsewhere for more regular starts.

I also have a feeling we were yet to sit down and discuss an offer with him either. He can't wait forever.

Edited by PerthSeany