Player contracts and transfers

David123

Still not sure about Goodwillie.  Don't think he has really done much recently, but there is something to be said for someone really wanting to play for the club (if that is really the case).  The thought of him signing doesn't get my pulse racing, but have confidence in TW's judgement.

Don't know how any Aberdeen fan could possibly know that about him. Goodwillie is hardly likely to tell an Aberdeen fan how much he wants to play for St Johnstone even in the utterly mind boggling scenario that it was true.

I think he'd be a good signing but I think he's one of those players that needs to be the focal point for the team, needs to feel loved and like the star man.

Edited by Pat McGroin

I wouldn't mind Goodwillie as I believe we are the kind of club that gets the best out of players, particularly under Tommy. It's easy to go to clubs like Aberdeen, Hibs, Celtic etc and get lost in the wilderness of bigger squads and unrealistic fan expectation. Only the relegated side scored less goals than us this year, we have no expectations! I am quite confident he would thrive here. Nice to be discussing guys like Sutton and Goodwillie potentially coming here.

Edited by SaintSam1884

Rumoured that Goodwillie is back to his old habits!! in Stirling.

Knuckled down at first at Aberdeen but not getting regular starts has led to above.

Agree that TW may be able to get best out of him and with Calum staying in Dunblane then maybe Gooodwillie owuld be less likely to go off the rails.

Rumoured that Goodwillie is back to his old habits!! in Stirling.

Knuckled down at first at Aberdeen but not getting regular starts has led to above.

Agree that TW may be able to get best out of him and with Calum staying in Dunblane then maybe Gooodwillie owuld be less likely to go off the rails.

what old habits? :twisted:

not sure what his contract situation is but ive always liked the look of Aaron Doran dont think he started as much as he would have liked last season.would be great for that spot behind the striker. young and creative

just seen that he signed a 3yr deal in 2013 so no chance of this happening

Edited by 541ntees

I'm sorry but I don't see how someone can slate Englishman Watkins for going to Barnsley over anyone in Scotland, especially as he was supposedly on £450 pw at Inverness.(Like £22k a year).

If he's managed to get higher wage down there than good on him, just a shame it wasn't us