Player contracts and transfers

David123

I might get shot down for this, but I'm excited to see Thomson progress with game time, and feel Mikey has lost a bit of heart through January with all the rumours.  If there is £500k on the table, and it's not some ridiculous installments/buy now pay after season ticket sales crap, I'd take it and move on with Thomson wide right.

I might get shot down for this, but I'm excited to see Thomson progress with game time, and feel Mikey has lost a bit of heart through January with all the rumours.  If there is £500k on the table, and it's not some ridiculous installments/buy now pay after season ticket sales crap, I'd take it and move on with Thomson wide right.

He's not ready to be an immediate replacement for MOH, I think he needs a bit more about him physically to cope with the physicality of players at this level but I don't see any issue with him coming into matches from the bench. Clearly has lots of potential.

He's not ready to be an immediate replacement for MOH, I think he needs a bit more about him physically to cope with the physicality of players at this level but I don't see any issue with him coming into matches from the bench. Clearly has lots of potential.

Sam ,I hate this not ready stuff. If he is not ready in his early 20s he will never be ready. There are 17/18/19 year olds playing in EPL.

If young guys are only getting 20 mins or odd game they will never be ready.

Gutted we never thought to offer James Dunne a deal. Released by Pompey, now at Cambridge.

They gave him a 6 moon deal till the summer on the 14th January?!?!

Could've signed him and beaten Hibs! feck

His twitter profile is still him in a saints shirt, with nothing particular about the picture to otherwise explain it.

Pretty sure twitter pics are the modern way of begging to be signed, and we let him go :(

His twitter profile is still him in a saints shirt, with nothing particular about the picture to otherwise explain it.

Pretty sure twitter pics are the modern way of begging to be signed, and we let him go :(

I'm sure that at the time Dunne didn't want to move to Scotland long term.

I'm sure that at the time Dunne didn't want to move to Scotland long term.

I mean even when he just recently got released, we let that opportunity go despite him still publicly reminding us of the link.

STV journalists now tweeting rumours Nicky Law might be part of a MOH swap deal. He's decent at football but not the type of player I'd want at the club. Horrible approach to the game (allthough we've had a few unsavorys do well for us before)