Player contracts and transfers

David123

He's a feckin idiot if he does go to that shower of shit

i hope he never wins another game until the day he leaves them because he didn't get his wages paid

i knew he was thick, but not that thick

Hes away - apparently at Murray Park for medical. So done deal (assuming Tommy didn't drop something heavy on his foot this morning....

I doubt it. Not convinced Brown will hold out for £500 k up front.

Pretty sure he would accept £200 k plus add ons as he will look at it as £200k profit as there is a chance there will be no more offers.

Why are you pretty sure of this?  Other than your unrational hatred of Steve Brown obviously.

Some negative nellies on here. At least wait until the transfer deadline has passed before venting your spleen on WeArePerth. If it's 12am and we've not brought in a couple of decent players, feel free to get angry at the chairman. As things stand, I believe this is a great opportunity to revitalise the squad. Tommy has said that he wants to bring in 2 players today. Hopefully he'll be allowed to do that, and hopefully those signings will be of a decent quality. Mikey's ability isn't in doubt, but he hasn't been contributing positively since the start of December.

If MOH departs, we should enquire a loan of Swanson till end of season.

Why surely if MOH does go and it looks like he is. Then young Craig Thomson will be his replacement. If they are good enough they are old enough.

As for MOH at Rangers given their love for Billy King I really can't see them rejoicing at him being dropped for Michael to take his place.

Edited by mainstand

Why are you pretty sure of this?  Other than your unrational hatred of Steve Brown obviously.

Dont hate Steve. Know him quite well & liked him. Running a company is a difficult job & he has to do what he thinks is best for thee club. Unfortunately fans think different.

What infrastructure work has been done ?.

Why surely if MOH does go and it looks like he is. Then young Craig Thomson will be his replacement. If they are good enough they are old enough.

As for MOH at Rangers given their love for Billy King I really can't see them rejoicing at him being dropped for Michael to take his place.

agreed but we need players.. can't see Thomson being in the starting line up every week till end of season when Tommy loves the experienced players

coincides with the team performances. He's the one player making us tick all season. Still hope he doesn't go as want to watch him for us.

That's a big assumption to make and I wouldn't necessarily agree. I think that the loss of Cummins had an equally significant effect. In fact, it's probably fair to say that our best performance of the season came when O'Halloran wasn't in the team. Of course, I'm not saying that we're a better team without him. Far from it. Just an observation.

That's a big assumption to make and I wouldn't necessarily agree. I think that the loss of Cummins had an equally significant effect. In fact, it's probably fair to say that our best performance of the season came when O'Halloran wasn't in the team. Of course, I'm not saying that we're a better team without him. Far from it. Just an observation.

Yep maybe it is a sign for Saturday. The last time we played Aberdeen No Michael and we still scored 5.

That's a big assumption.

I said coincides, just an observation.. agreed with Cummins missing... again coincides with results. 2 significant players. MOH has been superb this season until he picked up player of the month award, after this its all been a bit odd on the heavy rutted pitches.