Player contracts and transfers

David123

Theres so many players available now ..infact probs more than any other season ,,,surely we can get a couple of dec ent players with abit of quality and maybe even some euro experience ?? not dougie imrie or grainger LAUGH OUT LOUD

-------------------------

Which players do you have in mind? I'd be happy enough with Imrie.

I, personally, don't think we could afford Arfield or Wilson. Although I'd be happy if we signed them

Imries been talked about since he got told he could leave St Mirren, he's also been rumoured with us for years. I don't know how I'd feel, he always looked dangerous at other clubs and I'd prefer him to Daley, but he's been poor for any SPL team I can remember. Danny Grainger burnt his bridges, he won't be back

Well seeing as your the greatest football man in the world who thinks things are trendy and so far has an age range of 4-60 who should we sign??? See you in Europe my friend, trust me you won't miss me ;)

What a lot of nonsense you haver..i think you should stop drinking so much it obviously doesn't agree with you .Trendy ...4-60 ??? wtf???

Wotherspoon or hanlon.Easton?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you asking or merely suggesting?

Either way I'll respond...

Wotherspoon is currently out of contract, and last I heard he was in talks with us and Rangers. Although there's a few other clubs apparently expressing an interest

Paul Hanlon is under contract at Hibs and has no desire to leave, nor do we have enough money to purchase him

Brian Easton is still a target despite Lomas' departure, don't know how far we are into actually offering him a contract but there is still an interest

Edited by RandomGuy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you asking or merely suggesting?

Either way I'll respond...

Wotherspoon is currently out of contract, and last I heard he was in talks with us and Rangers. Although there's a few other clubs apparently expressing an interest

Paul Hanlon is under contract at Hibs and has no desire to leave, nor do we have enough money to purchase him

Brian Easton is still a target despite Lomas' departure, don't know how far we are into actually offering him a contract but there is still an interest

thanks could do worse .

How many players do we have now? If Tade and Cregg sign it'll be 18 by my reckoning. Another 4 would be 22 - a small squad, but doable, especially if we pick up a few loans in January again.

I reckon we will have 22 players who we would mostly all be happy with in the starting 11, which is the ideal situation.

All previous seasons we've had at least a couple of duffers or permanent injuries eating a wage.

Would expect Caddis May and Clark to all be couning as first team squad.

He probably does, but I think they're all still eligible for the u20s and will probably be on less than the first team. He's talking about 20 with the kids supplementing the squad. He wants 4 more and says he's looking for a senior squad of 20. We'll have 18 if Cregg and Tade sign which suggests to me he's probably looking as Caddis, Clark, Easton and maybe May as the players he's looking to supplement the first team.

think we,l see a new signing this week ,in time for pre-season...and for Europe ..time is of the essense now.

I expect so too. If Cregg and Tade are staying, I'd expect their re-signings to be announced also.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least 1 or 2 trialists as well.

I expect so too. If Cregg and Tade are staying, I'd expect their re-signings to be announced also.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least 1 or 2 trialists as well.

For sure Paddy n Tads but meant a new signing.The increase in season tickets should allow a decent signing.And if its a fairly well known name might boost the crowds abit more still.