Player contracts and transfers

David123

Always good to see the fans giving players a fair chance.

I'm sure if he signs for us there will be a Blue Brothers-esque moment when he sees the light and changes as an individual...

The guy is a thug and there is nothing to indicate that he will ever change.

we need a thug!!!

get off the guys back

he's a proven top flight midfielder

who would you have instead for that role?

Not sure I would agree with proven top flight midfielder.

Yeah, he has played in top flight if that is what you call SPL but afraid he is not proven in my opinion.

I am not a fan of Paton as well but friend from work Utd fan said he would take Paton over Dow any day Paton will give you a 110 percent every game Dow wanders in and out games and his knees are knackerd he said to me myself I would have kept lappin as well,but if we are signing one of them two Paton would be better choice

I would take Rankin before either of them despite his age. Saw them a few times due to the young lads involvement and he was the only one who impressed at least sometimes. Dow had a good game in the cup final v us but has done nothing since Imo

I would take Rankin before either of them despite his age. Saw them a few times due to the young lads involvement and he was the only one who impressed at least sometimes. Dow had a good game in the cup final v us but has done nothing since Imo

apart from getting man of the match, a goal and running the show against us just a couple of months ago aye?

apart from getting man of the match, a goal and running the show against us just a couple of months ago aye?

oops forgot that one. Ok two good games v us then. Played ok v ICT recently too if I recall but has too many injuries. Doesn't seem that keen to come here either.