Player contracts and transfers

David123

Season tiicket details out,players signed,youngsters contracts extended and its still May.........whatever will the moaners do now !Good job Saints.

Will have a job keeping all these guys happy sitting in the stand with Sutton & Brad.

Plus another couple maybe? 

WOW. 

Our training sessions would be tremendous...

Clark

Watson - Shaughnessy - Anderson - Easton

Millar - Muzz

Wotherspoon - Alston - Swanson

MacLean

v

Cummins - Kane

Coulson - Craig - Paton - Thomson

Scobbie - Gilchrist - McKay - Mackay

Mannus

Our training sessions would be tremendous...

Clark

Watson - Shaughnessy - Anderson - Easton

Millar - Muzz

Wotherspoon - Alston - Swanson

MacLean

v

Cummins - Kane

Coulson - Craig - Paton - Thomson

Scobbie - Gilchrist - McKay - Mackay

Mannus

Gordon and Sutton missing out as well...

I'm really not sure where Tommy's 2 or 3 signings are fitting in. Paton is still pending at the moment (although I heard he was signing this week earlier today - guess we'll have to wait and see on that front).

Gordon and Sutton missing out as well...

I'm really not sure where Tommy's 2 or 3 signings are fitting in. Paton is still pending at the moment (although I heard he was signing this week earlier today - guess we'll have to wait and see on that front).

You ITK Kyle?

Season tiicket details out,players signed,youngsters contracts extended and its still May.........whatever will the moaners do now !Good job Saints.

Moan about New signings being paraded with a scarf rather than a strip.☺

Well done saints and welcome Blair . And now my moan , I want a kit launch the same as Ayr please.

https://m.dreamteamfc.com/c/ayrs-new-kit-launch-left-little-to-the-imagination-and-featured-no-shirts/

I see they are going to be in trouble for this even though they have done the exact same stunt for three or four seasons now.

I'm a bit mixed about that charge. Nothing against trying to modernise and get that out the game but any punishment categorically needs to be suspended until they do it again. Can't let them do it for years and suddenly say it's not OK, club like Ayr can't be doing with unnecessary fines. 

Warning to make this the last year would suffice (then Ayr can just use viral marketers to do it unofficially anyway)