Player contracts and transfers

David123

Scougall, McMillan (great shout), Ainsworth and Meekings - would take these guys in a heartbeat this Summer, and it would set us up on all fronts for Europe and the season ahead.

Or at least the first 3 should Tam stay - although I'd ponder the thought of having Meeks over him simply for consistency. Although it's hard to justify that when you're team's all but doon!

Pleading that Tommy doesn't sign Graham given his recent form.  Absolutely pitiful.

Edited by Wee Mental Davie

Dundalk's David McMillan would be a great shout. Part time still, prolific record and was amazing last year in Europe. 

I don't know the guy McMillan but maybe worth noting that Cummins scored 59 goals in 75 games for Cork and Waterford in Ireland. I think Cummins and Kane are good third/fourth choice options in the squad but we should be striving to find better this summer (hence not too keen on Graham) and not sure we can afford a risk on a part-time player in that case. Would prefer someone more proven in the senior UK leagues.

Would like to see Billy McKay in a saints top would be a good fit with Macca

I have to admit he seems like a typical Tommy signing. Although he's not as top notch as he was, the first time he was at Inverness, to bag a goal every 3 games for a shitey relegation bound club makes me wonder what he could do with the service of our midfielders - or someone like Scougall? I reckon he's worth a punt.

I have to admit he seems like a typical Tommy signing. Although he's not as top notch as he was, the first time he was at Inverness, to bag a goal every 3 games for a shitey relegation bound club makes me wonder what he could do with the service of our midfielders - or someone like Scougall? I reckon he's worth a punt.

Looked pretty awful recently, but probably due to confidence (lack of).

Guest ScottMann

McKay's been relegated in Scotland in the last 2 seasons. From the highlights I've seen he's missed quite a few but looks like he's still managed 1 in 3 over his recent spells with Dundee United and Inverness in the Prem. I'd much rather take a chance on him than Graham who hasn't scored for ages in the Championship.

Looking like Scougall is coming, fingers well and truly crossed. Looks a real good prospect. I would love to see Billy McKay instead of Brian Graham and the return of O,Halloran. Would make us an exciting prospect next year.

What makes you so convinced about Scougall?

Am I alone in thinking the return of MOH is a possibility (or disireable)?

I would be happy enough if he came back. We need pace and he has it in spades

We also do well with players who leave for 'better' things, find out how shit other clubs can be and come back