Jimmy Wallace

Darren McGregor, Ryan Porteous, Tom James all out injured for Hibs this weekend.

Add to that the fact that fellow defenders David Gray and Lewis Stevenson didn’t get much of a preseason and Sean Mackie is suspended it’s looking like the Hibs defence is significantly weakened.

Goalfest!! Oh wait we don’t have a striker...

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Given our decent stats against Hibs, I would expect Saints to approach the game in a reasonably positive manner.Cooling their heels while others played last wek might just concentrate the minds of players and staff.IF we can tighten up at the back I feel MoH and DK can use their pace to good effect.Not convinced about their goalie either so hopefully our shot shy strikers can fire a few his way.

Lovely sunny day forecast I expect Hibs 1   Saints 2   COYS   !!

2 hours ago, 541ntees said:

Used it last year but official site didn’t mention it this time

Dont contact Hibs website.I tried today and was directed to a premium number,after a bit of number pressing a young man with a distinctly non Scottish accent could not have been less helpful if he tried. e.g. St Johnstone tickets ? What is St Johnstone.....Away end ? what is away end ? then gave me other 0131 no. which turned out to be reception.She told me to call the premium line. I asked if I could purchase on the day and she said I think so ...ask them. Cant be sure Im going because of health issues but ...Saints are posting me two tickets out.

17 hours ago, Kilgour said:

Dont contact Hibs website.I tried today and was directed to a premium number,after a bit of number pressing a young man with a distinctly non Scottish accent could not have been less helpful if he tried. e.g. St Johnstone tickets ? What is St Johnstone.....Away end ? what is away end ? then gave me other 0131 no. which turned out to be reception.She told me to call the premium line. I asked if I could purchase on the day and she said I think so ...ask them. Cant be sure Im going because of health issues but ...Saints are posting me two tickets out.

What a shambles