St Johnstone v Motherwell 28/09/19

tucker

13 minutes ago, tucker said:

Lack of experience at the back at the moment is destroying the young lads,I would maybe consider playing booth at centre half take pressure of the others , unfortunately we are missing experience,rangers fan at work said saints did well in the first half,but saints should never have lost the first goal, happening ever week silly mistakes, how I wish we had a cuptie or dubbery at the moment,I think Tommy might have to get someone of that experience to assist the younger generation,all are cracking players but playing all at the same time isn't working

Play a left back at centre half who has not played a competitive game in 5 months. Some of the suggestions on here are getting more fanciful by the day. 

that wasn't great, felt sloppy, passes behind attacking players, losing ball too easily, missed key passes.... team/tommy still trying to find its shape and right starting lineup maybe?

The defending for that goal was shocking, and earlier should have been another for 'well.

We leak easy goals and I don't recall a shot on target (except saved penalty), 0-1 it is