Killie v Saints

john.w

I suppose Muzz will be back for this one and TW might put Vihmann in for Duffy who didn't look too clever coming off late.

I'm thinking we might see Liam back in to sit in front of the back four- we need some experience in to lend a hand. Holt will keep his place I suspect at Spoony's expense. I'm pretty sure our game plan will be to try to frustrate Killie and see if we get a long over due break.

I would be delitted with a dire 0-0 draw. COYS!

2 hours ago, SaintJet said:

I suppose Muzz will be back for this one and TW might put Vihmann in for Duffy who didn't look too clever coming off late.

I'm thinking we might see Liam back in to sit in front of the back four- we need some experience in to lend a hand. Holt will keep his place I suspect at Spoony's expense. I'm pretty sure our game plan will be to try to frustrate Killie and see if we get a long over due break.

We got a fair few breaks against Aberdeen tbf

19 hours ago, SaintJet said:

Not quite sure why Holt should retain his place, he didn't really offer or do anything against Motherwell. Whether that was more or less than Spoony is a fairly miserable debate though.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:10 PM, Cagey said:

You missed Nicola going an hour without mentioning brexit when she is awake.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:22 PM, mainstand said:

Do you not mean independence?:shock:

18 hours ago, rickardo said:

Or “Getting dragged out of Europe against our will “ :)

Wish the right wing of our team was as strong as our support ;)

38 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

From the BBC: "St Johnstone are without Murray Davidson and Callum Hendry who complete two-match suspensions, but defender Wallace Duffy is expected to recover from a knee injury."

I didn't realise it was a two match ban. I agree about Holt not doing a great deal on Saturday - I've been pretty dissapointed with his contribution since he's been here to be honest. 

I'm convinced Liam is starting now- I hope we start this game with the right mind set and don't allow Killie to set a high tempo this could be a grind.

1 hour ago, Saintdunc said:

Did Gordon not play for the stiffs in a cup match earlier this week, thus rendering him unlikely to be anything other than on the bench?

First half only I think he played.  He will be playing tonight. 

Would actually expect to see a few changes to the line-up tonight, Booth in for Tanser.  MOH and Dre Wright both starting. 

5 minutes ago, Lt. Col Kojak Slaphead II said:

First half only I think he played.  He will be playing tonight. 

Would actually expect to see a few changes to the line-up tonight, Booth in for Tanser.  MOH and Dre Wright both starting. 

Tanser will be starting. 

Liam Craig, MOH and Dre Wright starting . Don't see Gordon starting tonight but hope your right. Kano dropping to the bench and May up front on his own again.