Kristen Robertson

THE LARK SAINT

40 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

He done the exact same in a previous job to concentrate on his personal life.

https://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2008/04/28/former-target-wright-now-available-after-ballymena-exit-two-plus-two-equals/

But Allan Preston spoke in a certain way, so its irrelevant and its far more likely hes quit after falling out with Kirsten Robertson, obviously. 

Cringe!!!

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

You don't get s pay off for jacking in your job do you.

If you do can it be retrospective. If so is there a cut off period. Is it like PPI or PPE ?.

In these days of Employment law, it can be that you resign and then claim "constructive dismissal" ! If and probably now most reliable companies will carry insurance to protect them in all of this, the insurance providers will often just do a settlement out of court to save expense of going to court! not saying this has anything to do with TW just answering the questions asked in the post!    

Still waiting on yer evidence rather than your keyboard attacks on a member of the staff at SJFC. That's what I'm no liking.

As mentioned before is it in the same evidence bag as The Rangers SPFL evidence?

Yer going on and on and on , on various threads. 

What has Kirsten done? That's all we want you to tell us. And then we can make our minds up. But for you to constantly keep this going with...…..(it appears) nothing...….. I just don't get it.

Tommy left because of KR.....come on ???????????? I know nothing and maybe he didn't see eye to eye with her but still...….leave his job....that's no the Tommy we know is it?

What he said in his interview is good enough for me.

And he's gone but never forgotten.

We stick together as one. SJFC

25 minutes ago, byebyedundee said:

There would've been an amicable settlement regarding his two years and I'm sure he got a comfortable pay off..

Do not get that Bye Bye.

If Tommy requested that his contract be terminated then an employer is under no obligation to give said employee a settlement.  They may have agreed that he did not have to serve a notice period under his contract of employment and could leave immediately.

If Saints wanted to they could have refused the request to terminate and held him to his contract and then got compensation if and when he is appointed Northern Ireland manager.

Think the outcome shows the respect on both sided for each other that a parting of the ways was agreed and I suspect no settlement made or requested from either side.

"The King is dead - long live the King"

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Kirsten does exist.

She says she is impressed by the calibre of those showing an interest in the Saints job.

Even though she will be giving the job to Cleland.:razz:.

Get the impression you are not a fan cagey? Well that will be interesting if he does get it :laugh:

12 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Get the impression you are not a fan cagey? Well that will be interesting if he does get it :laugh:

I have said earlier if Callum doesn't want it I think Clelland would get it.

I think it is the Saints way & I will go with it.

Don't honestly have any other preferences.

4 hours ago, Cagey said:

Kirsten does exist.

She says she is impressed by the calibre of those showing an interest in the Saints job.

I got the feeling from that article cleland didn’t want the job but wants to stay with the club.

5 hours ago, Cagey said:

Kirsten does exist.

Her perception of “calibre” should be taken with a pinch of salt... she made the call on employing Angelo Alessio based on a broken English interview 

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

11 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Like I say, she was responsible for hiring Angelo Alessio.

To be fair Bowie claimed at his press release that he interviewed him and she was responsible for tiring him down to a contract which o believe included a clause that allowed Killie to dump him by a given date. 

To be fair to KR, her role is never going to be popular with fans. SB sets the financial framework and she applies it. If a player's contract negotiation (new signing or re-sign) breaks down because player/agent is asking outwith the framework- she'll get the blame. As for her role in appointing a new manager, it'll be very much SB's call. I'm sure she'll be involved in the process (which Cleland says is very good), as she'll have to work daily with whomever gets the gig. SB would've given her a list of desired skills/ knowledge etc and she'll whittle it down to a shortlist. What I would like to see is a Saints tv interview with her, so we gain an insight to her role & responsibilities...