Scottish Cup Q/F 29/2/2020

Cagey

16 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

I wonder if it’s because they don’t want people down the front blocking the view of folk further back. It’s easier if people standing are up the back from that perspective 

Club said it is the pitch invasion fear, so put em at the back of the stand.  Said nothing about standing.  As it is, there are loads of seats down the front empty.

It’s seems strange situation, I bought tickets for myself friday, numbered seats, no mention of singing section.

Was back up yesterday to get ticket for a friend and was asked about singing section.

They should have just made it sit anywhere like the Rangers game, I can see today some people wanting the seat they ve bought and others wanting to congregate together.

1 minute ago, Strawman said:

It’s seems strange situation, I bought tickets for myself friday, numbered seats, no mention of singing section.

Was back up yesterday to get ticket for a friend and was asked about singing section.

They should have just made it sit anywhere like the Rangers game, I can see today some people wanting the seat they ve bought and others wanting to congregate together.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing as I would imagine there will be very little difference in terms of saints support that attended the Rangers game.  Just think the allocated seat idea will give stewards a headache

22 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Fantastic Tommy interview on Football Focus best saints manager ever. 

Yes, Kudos to BBC for not going down the OF line for once.

Only have 'focus' on in the background nowadays, couldn't believe it when they said "and later we're at McDiarmid park for an interview with the St Johnstone manager".

Conducted in a relaxed, jovial manner - really good.

Looking at the teams it seems that both have gone 3 at the back. good test for this formation it will be interesting to see how our back 3 deal with Edourd and Griffiths and how our wing backs (Wright and Tanser) cope with Forrest and Christie,

Hope the conditions is a leveller..