St.Johnstone V Motherwell - Wednesday 12th February

SaintJet

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Holt in &one up front. WTF.

2 hours ago, SconeSaintees said:

Exactly, I hope it works however I have serious doubts though, I guess we will soon know. In my opinion negative first and foremost lets try and not lose. Where is our ghreat coming from?

Easy spotting the banter boys.

Nothing quite like a last minute winner. Well deserved, Motherwell offered very little.

Not going to bash Clark too much....plenty of others have made mistakes this year and his didn't end up costing us (luckily).

Butcher looked very good on the ball as well.

Edited by MrBored

Oh how Kane has saved the mood of the team!   Goalkeeping errors are always so open to criticism, what a relief for Zander that Kane scored a worthy injury time winner.   Brilliant.  Great strike from Hendry for the first and loved his emotion at end acknowledging the fans.   Braw!  Motherwell looked average, but that's possibly down to our shape.   We bossed that second half.  Huge 3 points.  As per all season, I'll stick the table here... hard to remember being rock bottom for weeks on end.  Team looks decent!

20200212_222851.jpg

Thought we were terrific tonight. Every player fighting for the ball. We looked the better team, chasing for the 2nd goal and win. Motherwell looked like they couldnt cope. The scoreline flattered Motherwell. Butcher looks a good player, wants the ball and vocal. Hendry deserved his start...goal machine. Drey getting back to his best. Fans were in good voice. More of an atmosphere at the game than we've seen at home in ages. Happy Kane got the goal as he puts in a shift in every time.

Edited by Rob

47 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

:laugh:

Never change.

Holt had one of his better games but I would still have had 2 up front instead of him as Callum was winning balls in the air with nobody running off.

I can assure you I will 'never change 'in giving you some of my advice of 60 odd years in football.