St.Johnstone V Motherwell - Wednesday 12th February

SaintJet

I was remiss in my earlier post in not highlighting the brilliant support from the young team; they were outstanding!

Well done lads and lets see you back at McD more often.

I think the club should be doing everything they can to ensure these lads are encouraged to be at matches and some incentive - financial or other should be considered to help get them through the turnstiles.

43 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

I was remiss in my earlier post in not highlighting the brilliant support from the young team; they were outstanding!

Well done lads and lets see you back at McD more often.

I think the club should be doing everything they can to ensure these lads are encouraged to be at matches and some incentive - financial or other should be considered to help get them through the turnstiles.

Well said I couldn't agree more, anything and everything should be considered to increase the atmosphere within the stadium.

4 minutes ago, Rob said:

Still a joke getting into the ground in a timely manner. Not enough gates on as usual. Budget that tight that we cant afford a few more bodies to work for an hour max.

Never have a problem, get there early and get my phone scanned, always quick and efficient for me.

50 minutes ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

Never have a problem, get there early and get my phone scanned, always quick and efficient for me.

Got home from work at around seven. Down to the ground just before half past. Should be plenty of time to get in but pushing it to get in for 7.45 kick off. Saturdays are better.

Good performance, looking more assumed as each game passes. Heads don’t drop when we lose a goal, and we don’t panic which is the real sign of how things have changed.

Booth and Wotherspoon are forming a great partnership on the left. I felt sorry for May not starting after he’s had a good few games, but Hendry is just getting better and better.

It feels like the squad has settled since Christmas. Makes you wonder how good as season we might have had if we hadn’t have had so much disruption in the summer.

11 hours ago, Linky said:

Good performance, looking more assumed as each game passes. Heads don’t drop when we lose a goal, and we don’t panic which is the real sign of how things have changed.

Booth and Wotherspoon are forming a great partnership on the left. I felt sorry for May not starting after he’s had a good few games, but Hendry is just getting better and better.

It feels like the squad has settled since Christmas. Makes you wonder how good as season we might have had if we hadn’t have had so much disruption in the summer.

This.

16 hours ago, Rob said:

Got home from work at around seven. Down to the ground just before half past. Should be plenty of time to get in but pushing it to get in for 7.45 kick off. Saturdays are better.

Was sitting in my car until 7.35 no queue at all in the main stand walked right in. Must have just been unlucky.

6 hours ago, mainstand said:

Was sitting in my car until 7.35 no queue at all in the main stand walked right in. Must have just been unlucky.

East Stand and paid with cash. Wasnt sure I was going to make it so thought it would be easier to pay with cash. Random word of mouth about which turnstile you had to go to. The last midweek game I went to could have been one hundred or so outside at kickoff.

21 hours ago, Rob said:

East Stand and paid with cash. Wasnt sure I was going to make it so thought it would be easier to pay with cash. Random word of mouth about which turnstile you had to go to. The last midweek game I went to could have been one hundred or so outside at kickoff.

Not sure why they are having such a problem with cash entry and letting fans know which gate to use and certainly needs the SLO to get involved and get it sorted. Much quicker to pop online as you walk down the car park, buy your ticket and get quite rapid entry.

3 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Not sure why they are having such a problem with cash entry and letting fans know which gate to use and certainly needs the SLO to get involved and get it sorted. Much quicker to pop online as you walk down the car park, buy your ticket and get quite rapid entry.

SLO posts gate information on twitter