Ross County v St Johnstone 15/2/20

Cagerf

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Another Rangers game to be rearranged. Wonder if Livi game will be arranged before us.

Most of postponed games are saying pitch playable at the moment but forecast for rain. Forecast better be right or they will look foolish.

We managed to play in crazy weather at Ayr last week. Forecasts put games off now, not pitches. I understand travel concerns, but like to decide for myself whether I go out or not. It’s not as if we’re going up Ben Nevis in trainers like the two dafties the other day. Hopefully I enjoy my trip to Dingwall. Rain but no wind, not even cold. Miserable at home in Stirling, I’m told. No point sitting at home looking out for twitter updates.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Another Rangers game to be rearranged. Wonder if Livi game will be arranged before us.

Most of postponed games are saying pitch playable at the moment but forecast for rain. Forecast better be right or they will look foolish.

Sky sports say their game is now tomorrow at 3pm when there is forecast of wind and rain!!!!

6 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

Can’t see how on earth the pitch can be better tomorrow after a full day/night of rain. Absolute madness 

Livi wanted it Monday night but in the end got no say. SPFL sided with Rangers. Shambles. Wonder if Saints will get say in their rescheduled match.

1 hour ago, SconeSaintees said:

Think Hendry will be really pissed off to be back on the bench after 3 goals in a week

51 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Very adventurous line up. Been playing well with other formation. Hope it does not backfire

Usual suspects with the usual negative shite before a balls kicked....

13 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

Can’t see how on earth the pitch can be better tomorrow after a full day/night of rain. Absolute madness 

Post on P & B from Ibrox Radio
Pitch inspection currently under way at Ibrox ....with heavy rain through the night its affected the surface , plus we have been told the pitch has a disease, this was confirmed by the head groundsman , unsure at this time if this has contributed to this also .
12:36 PM · Feb 15, 2020·Twitter for Android

Perhaps Gerrard needs to stop putting all that S**te on the pitch every time they have a home match!!!