St.Johnstone V Livingston - Saturday 7th March

SaintJet

After a pretty tough outing in Paisley we're back home to tackle a very tidy outfit Livi.

I recall coming back from the away game after a 1 -0 defeat thinking we could have played worse and won on another occassion. Livi are a very hard working team and have goals in them throughout their team. I happen to think their goalie is the best in the league.

Hopefully young Hendry will be available and I see Holt and MOH starting. 

Tough game for us but Livi had hard game during the week too. We are due a win against Livingston and I think it will be tomorrow.

47 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

It'll be a first.

Don't recall there being Hot water in the lavs this season.

Broon/Kirsten get it sorted asap.

Kirsten must be saving money. When there was hot water you couldn't put your hands under the tap.

7 hours ago, Rob said:

My work has us reporting if we are travelling anywhere or going to anything where there are going to be large numbers. Thankfully our crowds arent that big. We can always sit 3 seats apart.

Ye could get 5 seats meadowbank 

19 hours ago, Rob said:

My work has us reporting if we are travelling anywhere or going to anything where there are going to be large numbers. Thankfully our crowds arent that big. We can always sit 3 seats apart.

Premier league down here considering banning over 70s from attending after advice from Public Health England, if Spfl consider that that's half our support and Hoodlum royally fecked.

In the open air, as in attending outdoor sporting events, there is considerably less chance, irrespective of crowd size, of contracting anything, when compared to being in a room together.

According to the Deputty Head of Public Health England. 

Safe, as you're not snogging someone in the crowd.

Surprised to see wingers on the bench when we are playing with wing backs. Wright and Wotherspoon are there if we need to go 4:4:2 very little sub cover for the 3 in midfield and no sub cover for the back 3. There will have to be a change in formation someone gets injured or is struggling with 3 games in 7 days