The big COVID-19 Shutdown

Linky

Rangers now holding fire with their silver bullet until Thursday.

I don't think they have anything. Think they would better to safe face & say for the sake of Scottish football they will withhold their complaint.

1 hour ago, sixties saintee said:

But you know they wont

No they will just regurgitate the loans issue & Aberdeen & Dundee being tapped up.

It will great to see them embarrassed when they come up with the shit.

They have always been an embarrassment to Scottish football.

Could be their lawyers have pointed out that statements which depend on "I ken this for a fact 'cos a man telt me" don't really count as evidence.  Also, if one man makes a gesture to 50,000 Rangers* fans who are subjecting him to sectarian chanting that does not make him a bully.

Interesting that Doncaster has explained what the alleged bullying allegations relate to. Says it was heated debates and allegations that if the vote gets turned down it would be just divided by 12. 

Is that really bullying? 

Stated in another paper that allegations are against the alloa and Dunfermline reps. 

ICT MD is I believe an ex rangers commercial director and hearts MD. Obviously has an interest. 

Heard Doncaster on Radio Scotland this morning (Uk time), as much as many don't like him, he's at least standing up to Sevco. He'll probably have to resign over this. And Sevco are supposedly paying for an "independent inquiry". How the f@ck can a legal team paid for by a complainent be "independent "???? It's just a massive waste of time & money. Straight in the bin. Relegate Sevco.

12 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Heard Doncaster on Radio Scotland this morning (Uk time), as much as many don't like him, he's at least standing up to Sevco. He'll probably have to resign over this. And Sevco are supposedly paying for an "independent inquiry". How the f@ck can a legal team paid for by a complainent be "independent "???? It's just a massive waste of time & money. Straight in the bin. Relegate Sevco.

Its Sevco you are talking about. Who says they will be getting paid :laugh:

I think the one thing about an independent enquiry is that someone has to pay and also someone has to appoint them. Are they really ever totally independent. 

Having just had to wait 20 minutes to queue at a social distance to get in to Morrisons I can't see the football starting until we are past the stage of having to keep two metres apart. That's before you try to work out how to socially distance inside the ground. I really don't see the point of playing behind closed doors either. It's not going to help most teams up here as they rely more heavily on income through the gates. The game is nothing without the fans and I don't know if I would even watch a closed door match. I think like most fans its all about the match day experience, the atmosphere, going to the game etc. Best to call the season and end it now, batten down the hatches and start again in 6 months time or whenever is safe.  

40 minutes ago, Bruno Strasser said:

Having just had to wait 20 minutes to queue at a social distance to get in to Morrisons I can't see the football starting until we are past the stage of having to keep two metres apart. That's before you try to work out how to socially distance inside the ground. I really don't see the point of playing behind closed doors either. It's not going to help most teams up here as they rely more heavily on income through the gates. The game is nothing without the fans and I don't know if I would even watch a closed door match. I think like most fans its all about the match day experience, the atmosphere, going to the game etc. Best to call the season and end it now, batten down the hatches and start again in 6 months time or whenever is safe.  

Been saying that for a while now.

1 hour ago, Bruno Strasser said:

Apparently the WHO think there will be a second wave in the winter. Cheerie barsteward.

There was chat on the Sportsound podcast that many/all of the League 1/2 clubs would just shut-down for a year as closed doors football just wasn't viable for them. This might leave just 2 leagues of (say )12 and kick restructuring into the long grass.

It's an interesting one because you would think League 1 and 2 games could actually go ahead with social distancing quite easily....so why couldn't they start back come August time (assuming they are allowed to).

I wonder how many could get into McD and still be socially distant?  

7 minutes ago, Papa Jack said:

There was chat on the Sportsound podcast that many/all of the League 1/2 clubs would just shut-down for a year as closed doors football just wasn't viable for them. This might leave just 2 leagues of (say )12 and kick restructuring into the long grass.

It's an interesting one because you would think League 1 and 2 games could actually go ahead with social distancing quite easily....so why couldn't they start back come August time (assuming they are allowed to).

I wonder how many could get into McD and still be socially distant?  

About the same number as attend now, to be honest. :laugh: