The big COVID-19 Shutdown

Linky

On 8/26/2020 at 5:23 PM, south inch said:

Murrayfield to be allowed 700 this weekend though.

Apparently Ross County have also applied to run a test crowd.  On the Murrayfield basis that equals a crowd of 70.  I'm sure RC could find 70 well behaved supporters in Dingwall.

Up to 3 test events maybe allowed in stadiums  from sept 12th which means 3 out of the 6 fixtures being allowed - wonder how they will “decide” who gets to let some fans in hmmm 

Edited by bluesaint

28 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Hibs player positive for the virus. NHS test expected before kick off with Aberdeen. If he is confirmed positive will the game be cancelled & Nicola show football the red card.

People are going to catch the virus. If he wasn’t doing anything daft and the rest of the squad have passed tests, there’s no reason to shut the game down IMO. 

Did we ever hear how many season tickets we sold or any detail on how many fans subscribed to the Saints TV PPV? 

If there is some positives here, it would be good to make the fans aware.

A good news story would be that £x went to the youth academy from season ticket holders foregoing the discount in this years tickets.

26 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

Did we ever hear how many season tickets we sold or any detail on how many fans subscribed to the Saints TV PPV? 

If there is some positives here, it would be good to make the fans aware.

A good news story would be that £x went to the youth academy from season ticket holders foregoing the discount in this years tickets.

Very true. I know of a few people (myself included) who bought season tickets this time round, who wouldn't normally. Would be interesting to hear if there's been an increase across the board.

8 hours ago, saintgscot said:

It beggers belief that after everything that has happened over the last few weeks, a player is stupid enough to go out and get bladdered in a city pub then get caught due to stupidity over a face mask. 

The fact is that they premiership players are still technically in a privileged position as football for everyone else is still banned until  after 14 September.

Unbelievable. Club,SPFL,SFA have to throw the book at him. After the warning of Aberdeen it betters believe that a footballer will give Sturgeon the opportunity to close down the season again. The only way to prevent this is for football authorities to hammer player & club.

34 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Unbelievable. Club,SPFL,SFA have to throw the book at him. After the warning of Aberdeen it betters believe that a footballer will give Sturgeon the opportunity to close down the season again. The only way to prevent this is for football authorities to hammer player & club.

Bang on. Reminds me of when the Yorkshire Ripper gave the police the opportunity to arrest him. Barstards.

21 hours ago, saintgscot said:

Reading that I did wonder if the taxi driver was a Dundee fan. The bar reckon the pair’s behaviour was fine, but maybe they would say that for future business, and the two stories are so different that something looks fishy to me.

2 hours ago, dunblanemike said:

Reading that I did wonder if the taxi driver was a Dundee fan. The bar reckon the pair’s behaviour was fine, but maybe they would say that for future business, and the two stories are so different that something looks fishy to me.

U think the taxi driver is Dundee fan but also the owners of the pub could be Dundee United fans.