The big COVID-19 Shutdown

Linky

Anyone wae any common sense google Dr Vernon Coleman tells it straight what it is all about, basically amongst other things when the emergency is over and they have a vaccine it will be compulsory to have it along wae other Vaccines that all Governments want, Control the masses

Before commenting listen to what he has to say first..full of factual figures and provable.

I can tell ya this.....The greatest country ever in the world... Weee Joke

Were like there's a Zombie attack everything barr Supermarkets & Pharmacies are open .. restaurants can do take out only and why the FKKK is there no Bog Roll.. Sport is dead right now one bit of good news every american is getting a Check for $1000 or more each month

29 minutes ago, byebyedundee said:

I can tell ya this.....The greatest country ever in the world... Weee Joke

Were like there's a Zombie attack everything barr Supermarkets & Pharmacies are open .. restaurants can do take out only and why the FKKK is there no Bog Roll.. Sport is dead right now one bit of good news every american is getting a Check for $1000 or more each month

I don’t know if you noticed, but not letting people out their house is exactly how you battle this. 

Britain is proving that if you don’t hard and fast shut these places, there will be idiots that know better than the experts. 

1 hour ago, Pat McGroin said:

I don’t know if you noticed, but not letting people out their house is exactly how you battle this. 

Britain is proving that if you don’t hard and fast shut these places, there will be idiots that know better than the experts. 

So called expertsgot it wrong up to now looking at other countries 

On 3/17/2020 at 1:36 PM, saintgscot said:

Not sure how accurate this is but I suppose we will find out in a week.

7E6B101F-7BC8-418B-A8A0-E083DB710171.jpeg

Either I was wrong or hearts are being proactive by asking staff to take a 50% pay cut Off. Btw just seen on the news good job Partick with the new name and what they are doing for the community.

2 hours ago, saintgscot said:

Either I was wrong or hearts are being proactive by asking staff to take a 50% pay cut Off. Btw just seen on the news good job Partick with the new name and what they are doing for the community.

For many it has not quite sunk in what three months with no income looks like.

1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Think you'll find the reason is to allow the emergency services to use it.

I spoke to the owner yesterday, its the virus, he had come down from Shetland and was just waiting on the last guest arriving to turn them away. 

We were in the campsite next door which itself has implemented various measures to help stop it spreading. We were booked in 2 nights but only stayed 1.

2 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

I spoke to the owner yesterday, its the virus, he had come down from Shetland and was just waiting on the last guest arriving to turn them away. 

We were in the campsite next door which itself has implemented various measures to help stop it spreading. We were booked in 2 nights but only stayed 1.

No confirmed cases in Perth only one awaiting test results. Also if positive they will go to ninewells as pri being kept a clean hospital. If ninewells busy there patients sent to pri.

1 hour ago, saintgscot said:

No confirmed cases in Perth only one awaiting test results. Also if positive they will go to ninewells as pri being kept a clean hospital. If ninewells busy there patients sent to pri.

There will be thousands of cases by now. It’s rampant in the borders according to someone working in the hospital. They’re only testing when it goes to full blown pneumonia stage. 

2 hours ago, saintgscot said:

Where is positive case numbers found?  I'm reaching my tipping point to thinking this is going to be lethal in Scotland as we are all about in busy supermarkets infecting each other....  town centre is quiet, but then I read Fife Farmers market is on Saturday and going ahead... must be a baw hair away from lock down...

Edited by Dave H

13 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Fair doos,  report I read must have been incorrect.

9 hours ago, Dave H said:

Where is positive case numbers found?  I'm reaching my tipping point to thinking this is going to be lethal in Scotland as we are all about in busy supermarkets infecting each other....  town centre is quiet, but then I read Fife Farmers market is on Saturday and going ahead... must be a baw hair away from lock down...

Ignore the number of cases statistic. So few people are being tested, it means nothing. The Scottish Government have begun random testing for it at a sample of GP’s (something that is done routinely to track health issues in the population), and that might be an indicator, but at the moment it’s just guesswork. The last authoritative guess I saw was around 50k across the UK, as compared to official positive tests, which I think is still in the low thousands.

Sadly, probably the only reliable way of tracking progress is deaths. That figure is about to get scary. If the numbers start to include people without serious underlying conditions and young folk, that’s very scary.

Edited by Abernethy Saint

15 hours ago, dunblanemike said:

Apparently Shetland has more cases per head of population than anywhere else in Scotland. Probably down to one person on a flight into Stornoway...

Hell's teeth that is some virus, spreading from Stornoway to Shetland - that's hunners o' miles in one leap.  :-)

On 3/19/2020 at 10:37 PM, saintgscot said:

I see Levien & McPhee have agreed to 50% reduction on wages. That's big of them as their contact is up in a couple of months.

Why are they still there anyway .They are both inept & if Budge had balls they would have been toast months ago.

Was going to post this on the Anne Budge thread but it has been locked for some reason. I