Season Tickets

Cagey

24 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I think we had Hamilton before the split & I think we were entitled to 2 home games after the split.

Thanks for that.Maybe 3 home games left to play .Of course in Scottish football you sometimes don't get your entitlement.

On 3/15/2020 at 6:10 PM, Tranmere Saintee said:

Spot on Mike, I’ve not heard a single person at this or any other club asking for a rebate.

On 3/15/2020 at 5:04 PM, slambrother said:

I Personally wouldn’t want a rebate but not sure whether it’s fair to judge others on their decision.  For some people football admission can be the family entertainment budget for the week.  I don’t think it’s all that bad if families decided to get their money back and use the funds for alternative entertainment.

I certainly DO NOT want a refund on my season ticket.

For people who have, or will be losing their employment, it is understandable if they are seeking a refund.

However, I Do Wish a refund on the tickets I purchased for the Hibernian game which was scheduled for Easter Road.

1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

I certainly DO NOT want a refund on my season ticket.

For people who have, or will be losing their employment, it is understandable if they are seeking a refund.

However, I Do Wish a refund on the tickets I purchased for the Hibernian game which was scheduled for Easter Road.

Ticket refunds for the Hibs game should, in law, be straightforward now that the specific event they were for will not take place.  Much less complicated than ST. I can understand their own fans not wanting the cash back, but away fans should be re-imbursed. If they don’t make an announcement, drop them an email asking for your cash back. They could just be waiting for individuals to do that.

2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

So do I , got 5 of the Bruts worth over £100 sitting in a drawer . When is the club making announcement on refunds ?

1 hour ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Ticket refunds for the Hibs game should, in law, be straightforward now that the specific event they were for will not take place.  Much less complicated than ST. I can understand their own fans not wanting the cash back, but away fans should be re-imbursed. If they don’t make an announcement, drop them an email asking for your cash back. They could just be waiting for individuals to do that.

Will it not be Saints that are due the refund. Do they not sell the tickets for the away ticket games.

The problem may be that Saints have already given Hibs the money.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Will it not be Saints that are due the refund. Do they not sell the tickets for the away ticket games.

The problem may be that Saints have already given Hibs the money.

Emailed last week and they asked me to post them back with name and number and then called me when they arrived to put refund through to my card. Still waiting on the cash right enough!

But again should be better communication  advising the whole support of this rather than having to chase them individually. Other clubs appear to advising supporters in similar circumstances, but its what we have come to expect, always so slow reacting.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:21 PM, akuram said:

I think we should get them on sale at the same terms as last season now. We know there are problems but it would be helping the clubs finances and if we don’t get many games then it will be money for the good of the club.

Club advised that any fan wanting to help the club just now should contribute to the Youth Development Fund...

... season tickets wont be for sale until next seasons set up is confirmed.

13 minutes ago, Abbots Deuglie Saint said:

I do not want to push it just know when the right people might not be at the club but I believe we have a case for a full refend on season tickets since what we paid for wasn't completed. 

Man. Water. Rod. Line. Bait.

1 hour ago, Abbots Deuglie Saint said:

I do not want to push it just know when the right people might not be at the club but I believe we have a case for a full refend on season tickets since what we paid for wasn't completed. 

1 hour ago, andrew said:

Man. Water. Rod. Line. Bait.

Too right Andrew the chap is not the full refund.

45 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

And people on here claiming there true Saintees

Not sure that's fair, theres bound to be Saints fans with families to support who have lost their jobs through this. A refund for a product they never got might help support them.

From what other clubs have said, it depends on what the small print says in the "contract" for the season ticket as to how much you could try and claim back.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Not sure that's fair, theres bound to be Saints fans with families to support who have lost their jobs through this. A refund for a product they never got might help support them.

From what other clubs have said, it depends on what the small print says in the "contract" for the season ticket as to how much you could try and claim back.

It’s not what he said it’s the way he said it.