Season Tickets

Cagey

The car park pass is the main reason to buy a season ticket because seats are always available.

Surely they will be available. If we don’t attend it’s our fault not the clubs. I want to buy both at once and don’t care if I miss a few matches till things get back to normal if ever it does.

55 minutes ago, crieffsaintandy said:

Will buy it, but have first time in 30 years seriously thought if its worth it and maybe get one of the half price ones at Xmas time, as even if saints on TV  just now  think the whole football without fans (through circumstances) is pretty mundane.

Again think saints are very poor in communication, discount for games not played last season (yeah just give it all to youth development!!  but don't say what the amount individually is, but quote £40k if every one does it!!) hibs tickets refunds nothing official along with the silence on season ticket refunds from last season, tbh this level of just expecting all saints fans to just put their hand in their pockets is very good but not really in touch with whats going on out there, they expect the core support to adhere to all this and go with the party line, but at others times treat us all with contempt with their piss poor communication in normal times

Yep and it is down to each individual in these unique times, but I just feel the board/powers to be up there are so out of touch with the normal support its unreal.

Take 3/19ths of the price you paid last year and you will see how much of a refund it is. 

hibs refunds have been processed quickly when I phoned for them. 

What would you have liked to have seen if the offering is not what you wanted? 

10 hours ago, crieffsaintandy said:

Why not just tell people the discount instead of your presumed 3/19ths calculation even if that is the discount, that is your assumption, unless you are some sort of club official and in the know.

yep Hibs refunds processed quickly/not so quickly for others, but regardless nothing on the official site to advise people, but yours was done quickly so that’s okay then.

not really anything else in the offering I was expecting to be any different than what has come out,  but depends on your expectations and what you want to spend money on, personally not fussed about the tv part and if they gave another option of a ticket for potential games and another for potential games and saints tv, it’s called consumer choice, before you get on your high horse about it and give it  all we all are fans, loyal etc I’m playing devils advocate to options in the world we live in and this isn’t very flexible in what they could do to give people choices, but I will buy to support the club in challenging times, but maybe not everyone will think it’s great value.

I thought the fact that the season ticket is based on 19 home league matches and we missed 3 itt was pretty as elf evident that the rebate was about £60 for main stand to let holders. 

Hibs I agree should have been communicated better. 

I.think the club are in a no win situation with season tickets as they are in effect trying to sell a product that folk are unlikely to access.

I expected them to offer the saints TV as an addition which they have . I think Motherwell are the only one that has come out with anything innovative and suspect that won't be as it seems at the end of the day. 

The offering does not necessarily affect sales if secco are anything to go by they gave fans £25 voucher for 3 missed games last season to use in the club shop. And stuck early deadlines on sales. Still somehow managed to sell 32k 

53 minutes ago, mainstand said:

I thought the fact that the season ticket is based on 19 home league matches and we missed 3 itt was pretty as elf evident that the rebate was about £60 for main stand to let holders. 

Hibs I agree should have been communicated better. 

I.think the club are in a no win situation with season tickets as they are in effect trying to sell a product that folk are unlikely to access.

I expected them to offer the saints TV as an addition which they have . I think Motherwell are the only one that has come out with anything innovative and suspect that won't be as it seems at the end of the day. 

The offering does not necessarily affect sales if secco are anything to go by they gave fans £25 voucher for 3 missed games last season to use in the club shop. And stuck early deadlines on sales. Still somehow managed to sell 32k 

Aye none so blind

I’m a tad confused here, Saints have held fire as long as possible before offering Season tickets when nobody knows when we will be allowed to have fans attend. Yes, family’s will only need 1 ticket to watch the games on tv, how could you have stopped that? Same as, there is nothing to stop me inviting family and friends round to watch games.

They have offered people a refund on last season for the 3 games missed and to my mind have been quite clever by not mentioning the £60 or whatever it works out as, as to many that might suddenly appeal. 

I am sure if they had come out with a figure certain fans would have moaned about that as well. As for the Hibs refund, you only ever had to ACTUALLY contact the club and ask them as you would any other business who owes you money. 

34 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

I’m a tad confused here, Saints have held fire as long as possible before offering Season tickets when nobody knows when we will be allowed to have fans attend. Yes, family’s will only need 1 ticket to watch the games on tv, how could you have stopped that? Same as, there is nothing to stop me inviting family and friends round to watch games.

They have offered people a refund on last season for the 3 games missed and to my mind have been quite clever by not mentioning the £60 or whatever it works out as, as to many that might suddenly appeal. 

I am sure if they had come out with a figure certain fans would have moaned about that as well. As for the Hibs refund, you only ever had to ACTUALLY contact the club and ask them as you would any other business who owes you money. 

Cannae argue wae that.

17 minutes ago, akuram said:

Why were refunds for the Hibs game not refunded as soon as the season was abandoned. Surely not doing so is so wrong. 

Depends on the terms and conditions.

It was made clear you simply had to contact the club to get a refund though, while plenty fans were tweeting the club to request ways of giving money to the club.

Edited by RandomGuy

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Depends on the terms and conditions.

It was made clear you simply had to contact the club to get a refund though, while plenty fans were tweeting the club to request ways of giving money to the club.

But that money paid was to Hibs not Saints.

30 minutes ago, akuram said:

It was paid to Saints to pass on to Hibs . I would imagine if anyone was claiming money back ,Saints would have to claim it from Hibs to return to our fans. If no claims were made then Hibs retained the money. Hope fans didn't think they were helping Saints by not claiming.

Poor show if Saints didn't explain what happens when game didn't take place.

On the other hand I may be talking a load of shyte.

12 hours ago, akuram said:

Actually, that’s an interesting point. It was Hib’s money, but may still have been in Saibts’s bank account. Wonder where the money that wasn’t claimed back is - not sure Hibs would have any legal claim to it if it never got passed on yet. 

1 hour ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Actually, that’s an interesting point. It was Hib’s money, but may still have been in Saibts’s bank account. Wonder where the money that wasn’t claimed back is - not sure Hibs would have any legal claim to it if it never got passed on yet. 

Maybe that's the reason Hibs are in financial trouble.

5 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Saints should have made all this clear when the game was cancelled.

By the way I didn’t have a ticket, just interested.

2 hours ago, akuram said:

Saints should have made all this clear when the game was cancelled.

By the way I didn’t have a ticket, just interested.

They could not make it clear as they did not know if it would be replayed that week etc I dont even think they had to give refunds until the season was called. I actually bought tickets went to collect them and discovered the game was off as I went into the ticket office, at that point when I discussed it with they they did not know what would happen. 

Money was later repaid no problem. 

41 minutes ago, mainstand said:

They could not make it clear as they did not know if it would be replayed that week etc I dont even think they had to give refunds until the season was called. I actually bought tickets went to collect them and discovered the game was off as I went into the ticket office, at that point when I discussed it with they they did not know what would happen. 

Money was later repaid no problem. 

Did you have to claim it ?.