Season Tickets

Cagey

Had to wait a few minutes but got in fine and renewed within seconds. Actually felt quite excited as it feels like football is coming back! And didn’t ask for discount as I would rather money went to Saints

What a surprise. Nightmare to get on to the website. This club is ridiculously amateur at points. You get on and no ticket option.

Not sure how many more times as a paying customer I’ll allow poor service and keep giving them my money. But hey..... avoid a refund guys because we will invest in youth team. How about investing in a basic website that can cope with the obvious demand.

20 minutes to get on for first ticket-  now attempting the second

8 minutes ago, SlickDT said:

What a surprise. Nightmare to get on to the website. This club is ridiculously amateur at points. You get on and no ticket option.

Not sure how many more times as a paying customer I’ll allow poor service and keep giving them my money. But hey..... avoid a refund guys because we will invest in youth team. How about investing in a basic website that can cope with the obvious demand.

20 minutes to get on for first ticket-  now attempting the second

You can take your refund. There is nothing stopping you. Tells you in the FAQ how to claim your 15% off.

21 minutes ago, rickardo said:

5000 , think you meant.

Yeah,I think it was someone else claiming 9000,Hibs maybe or it could have been Dundee.

Anyway numbers we can only dream of.

Hopefully new management team will attract a few back.

4 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Yeah,I think it was someone else claiming 9000,Hibs maybe or it could have been Dundee.

Anyway numbers we can only dream of.

Hopefully new management team will attract a few back.

I think we will have a increase on sales , fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, Templar Saint said:

It worked through twitter link at 12.02 and input was easy.

Order confirmation right away but no indication of how many tickets had been sold before yours which I would have thought would have been necessary if crowd limited  as was suggested on website.

My order number is 10,000 odd. Don't think we will have sold that many.:razz: