Season Tickets

Cagey

4 hours ago, Templar Saint said:

It worked through twitter link at 12.02 and input was easy.

Order confirmation right away but no indication of how many tickets had been sold before yours which I would have thought would have been necessary if crowd limited  as was suggested on website.

My email was time stamped 12.04 and said I was one of the first 250.

Just renewed, I presume being in the first 250 or however many it is only really counts for the first game.

If it was to be just 250 and it lasted for say 5 games, it won’t surely just be the first 250 to renew every game, I imagine all season tickets would get a turn.

I imagine it wouldn’t be a low as 250 anyway though.

21 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Thanks.....would assume that start number was 10001 then. 

I was for the first 3  order  was 10669,  i then did the next one for the old man immediately after 1/2 mins at most and his was 10680 so either they were doing 10 a minute at that time. that was about 1.30pm .   

4 minutes ago, Center Half said:

I was for the first 3  order  was 10669,  i then did the next one for the old man immediately after 1/2 mins at most and his was 10680 so either they were doing 10 a minute at that time. that was about 1.30pm .   

I was 10469 and that was at about 12.30 

2 hours ago, Strawman said:

Just renewed, I presume being in the first 250 or however many it is only really counts for the first game.

If it was to be just 250 and it lasted for say 5 games, it won’t surely just be the first 250 to renew every game, I imagine all season tickets would get a turn.

I imagine it wouldn’t be a low as 250 anyway though.

11 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Not going by Jason Leitch's interview the other night. Test crowds on a very small scale until October with possibly physically distanced crowds after October. 

Depends whether we are 2m or 1 metre plus after todays announcement.

7 minutes ago, Havana Saint said:

Can't see a DD option on form (when I can get in). Bloody site isnt too stable, has crashed twice on me. Will try later. Very frustrating ☹

It says on the instructions, where it says add voucher to put FINANCE in and then fill everything in, someone from the finance company will contact you in the next 3 weeks to sort everything out

Whats this 250 nonsense.   

Our entire home support could be dotted around the stadium very easily.

Its open air, less risk of catching it, and less risk if fans who are ill stay away.

I've not renewed, no rush yet.

Edited by Dave H

1 hour ago, Dave H said:

Whats this 250 nonsense.   

Our entire home support could be dotted around the stadium very easily.

Its open air, less risk of catching it, and less risk if fans who are ill stay away.

I've not renewed, no rush yet.

Same. Renewing mine next week 

6 hours ago, Shipa said:

As our first 2 home games are on Sky, does this mean we will not get them on Saints TV with our Season Ticket?

From the OS.

That means you’ll get every home match streamed to your Smart TV, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.

No mention of Sky games being excluded.

7 hours ago, Shipa said:

As our first 2 home games are on Sky, does this mean we will not get them on Saints TV with our Season Ticket?

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

Pretty much. No live Sky games available I don't think.

Way I've read our, and other clubs, statements are that home games shown on Sky wont be broadcast as PPV on club sites, but season ticket holders will be directed to another site, or get a certain code, to view it through Saints TV. 

Non season ticket holders will need to use Sky.

Also just a rumour, but theres talk only season ticket holders will get into games in 2020, due to the "track and trace" system that's in use. Ig you PATG then theres obviously no record of who you are. No idea if that's just rumour or based on more though.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

Way I've read our, and other clubs, statements are that home games shown on Sky wont be broadcast as PPV on club sites, but season ticket holders will be directed to another site, or get a certain code, to view it through Saints TV. 

Non season ticket holders will need to use Sky.

Also just a rumour, but theres talk only season ticket holders will get into games in 2020, due to the "track and trace" system that's in use. Ig you PATG then theres obviously no record of who you are. No idea if that's just rumour or based on more though.

There wasn't going to be pay at gate this season as it was going to be new ticket system & details will probably be required.

Thanks for the replies, hopefully we will get these games on the season ticket. I guess that fact that Sky has picked these games is probably to chase the large potential away support.

Regarding non ST holders getting into the ground, I hope they can work something out, as I imagine quite a few long standing fans may find themselves unable to commit to season tickets at this time. If it is all ticket anyway, then surely they can take details at point of sale (I think they often do?). There is a possibility that the person named is not who actually turns up on the day, but that undoubtedly happens with ST's too.