Season Tickets

Cagey

10 minutes ago, rickardo said:

Tried to log in to Saints tv using new season ticket but alas to complete failure. 

Is it all lower case that you type ? Is it all one word  for your username or do you use spaces ? Do you use all the 13 digits in the barcode for your password ? 

Got me stumped  :)

Probably only works on match days when broadcasting match from McD.

Try using a capital for the first letter of your first name & surname but lower case for the rest & use all 13 digits from your bar code. Also don’t forget the - in between your First name-Surname-Barcode. I received my season ticket & logged on without a hitch. May have just been lucky but worth trying.

40 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Probably only works on match days when broadcasting match from McD.

From OS:

Will concession Season Ticket holders have access to Saints TV as well?

Yes, all Season Ticket holders will have access to Saints TV with the exception of those in the 12 and under category who receive free Season Tickets. 

All 12 and under Season Tickets are issued with an adult ticket therefore the household will still have access to Saints TV

6 minutes ago, Saints11 said:

Try using a capital for the first letter of your first name & surname but lower case for the rest & use all 13 digits from your bar code. Also don’t forget the - in between your First name-Surname-Barcode. I received my season ticket & logged on without a hitch. May have just been lucky but worth trying.

Cheers will try the - bit never tried that. 

1 hour ago, rickardo said:

Tried to log in to Saints tv using new season ticket but alas to complete failure. 

Is it all lower case that you type ? Is it all one word  for your username or do you use spaces ? Do you use all the 13 digits in the barcode for your password ? 

Got me stumped  :)

Same here - tried both my season and my wifes. Tried with and without the '-' in the barcode as well but no joy. Keep getting "Invalid Credentials". Will check again on Friday - hopefully they've still got to switch the season ticket accounts on.  

28 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Same here - tried both my season and my wifes. Tried with and without the '-' in the barcode as well but no joy. Keep getting "Invalid Credentials". Will check again on Friday - hopefully they've still got to switch the season ticket accounts on.  

Get the same “invalid Credentials “ , thank **** I’ve 3 weeks to sort it :) 

2 hours ago, rickardo said:

Thought if it was on sky it wasn’t on Saints tv or has that changed tae ?

No if you have a season ticket all home games are on saints TV even if they are on sky. On Twitter just now that there will be a trial run of the process for season ticket holders on saints TV on Tuesday 4 August between 5 - 8pm 

30 minutes ago, Stumpy1966 said:

No if you have a season ticket all home games are on saints TV even if they are on sky. On Twitter just now that there will be a trial run of the process for season ticket holders on saints TV on Tuesday 4 August between 5 - 8pm 

Sound , don’t have to listen to the knobends on sky then .Bonus.

On 7/29/2020 at 6:53 PM, rickardo said:

Get the same “invalid Credentials “ , thank **** I’ve 3 weeks to sort it :) 

On 7/29/2020 at 7:35 PM, dunblanemike said:

So do I, whatever combination of suggestions I try.

Ross County have, apparently, emailed their fans saying some log ins won't be available until the day of the test event. We share a company so its possibly the same for us. Id try again on Tuesday.

8 hours ago, bankfoot saint said:

No I haven’t either phoned club yesterday and was told email from the club coming today/tomorrow with link to finalise everything 

The SLO has been updating fans about this.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Ross County have, apparently, emailed their fans saying some log ins won't be available until the day of the test event. We share a company so its possibly the same for us. Id try again on Tuesday.

The SLO has been updating fans about this.

I emailed club today and got this

Hi Michael

Thanks for your email.

I am currently on hold with the finance company as we are having a couple of technical issues with the link that we need to send to supporters to complete the finance application. I’m hoping it will be sorted before 5 pm today and if it is, I will be sending out the link later on this evening. If you do not receive it tonight, it will be tomorrow morning.

Apologies for the delay, we were hoping to have this in place before now.

Thanks

Tracy

St Johnstone Ticket Office

McDiarmid Park

Crieff Road

Perth

PH1 2SJ

Tel: 01738 455000

On 7/30/2020 at 10:05 AM, SugarSpunSaintee said:

Still not heard about my finance option. Has anyone who applied this way heard anything?

I got so frustrated with the poor platform regarding a finance option for season ticket that I gave up. It never worked for me on three different devices using Chrome and Mozilla.