WAP being weird

andrew

I use my iPhone to read the forum, tapping on the star next to a thread with unread posts. Suddenly it has stopped going to the first unread post and goes randomly to something that might be the top of a new page. Anyone else have this issue?

13 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Jamie, in the last couple of days I've been having issues with my account: I have to log in each time I come to the site, and it never accepts my username and password so I have to keep re-setting my password - anyone else having this problem?

Maybe hes trying to tell you somethingĀ :laugh:

8 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Jamie, in the last couple of days I've been having issues with my account: I have to log in each time I come to the site, and it never accepts my username and password so I have to keep re-setting my password - anyone else having this problem?

Me, today, after doing as suggested to overcome theĀ problem of not going to unread message.

Just to say, I was able to replicate the issue and it was exactly as I suspected - the log in forms were trying to send data to an insecure page. I literally just had to add the letter 's' to a piece of code in the background and that appears to have resolved things from my end. If you have any further problems let me know!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 10:48 AM, Jamie_Beatson said:

Try clearing your browser history/cookies etc. It should all be on to the secure server now.

Fixed according to the wife she openedĀ  a new browser as I had safari all fecked up her words not mine:rolleyes: