League Reconstruction

Jamie_Beatson

Yep, I agree with what a lot of people are saying.  There is no way she will get the support she needs ... and ... who in their right mind would want to go through all this again in 2 years’ time?! It doesn’t add up. She makes a good point about throwing out a club in a time of crisis ... but I feel we’ve lost so much ground having to listen to their complaints that the best thing is for them to go.  It’s like asking the guy who brought all the beer to the party to go home because he’s wasted and starting to smash ornaments.  

8 hours ago, williamwonka said:

Yep, I agree with what a lot of people are saying.  There is no way she will get the support she needs ... and ... who in their right mind would want to go through all this again in 2 years’ time?! It doesn’t add up. She makes a good point about throwing out a club in a time of crisis ... but I feel we’ve lost so much ground having to listen to their complaints that the best thing is for them to go.  It’s like asking the guy who brought all the beer to the party to go home because he’s wasted and starting to smash ornaments.  

What's throwing out a club in crisis got to do about it, christ sake stop giving her oxygen let's move on.

14 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

What's throwing out a club in crisis got to do about it, christ sake stop giving her oxygen let's move on.

I’m with you ... I agree she does not need anymore airtime... my point being that the extra income from playing Hearts would have helped a little ... particularly if we are going down the route of games broadcast online... there are a lot of Hearts fans that would pay to see closed door games of which saints would get a cut.  The Scottish game is in crisis... teams need as much money as they can.  Hearts would have helped. However, for many other reasons... they should go down in my opinion.  

2 hours ago, williamwonka said:

I’m with you ... I agree she does not need anymore airtime... my point being that the extra income from playing Hearts would have helped a little ... particularly if we are going down the route of games broadcast online... there are a lot of Hearts fans that would pay to see closed door games of which saints would get a cut.  The Scottish game is in crisis... teams need as much money as they can.  Hearts would have helped. However, for many other reasons... they should go down in my opinion.  

renegotiate the sky deal with all games going on tv and playing like they are talking about in england. 10, 12, 2, 4, 6 and 8 kick offs at 2 hub stadium10,2,6 at one 12,4,8 at the other. All games played on the same day on a pay per view channel with the exception of the sky match which would be shown on their normal channel. alternate the hub stadia so that every premiership clubs ground is used.  

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

renegotiate the sky deal with all games going on tv and playing like they are talking about in england. 10, 12, 2, 4, 6 and 8 kick offs at 2 hub stadium10,2,6 at one 12,4,8 at the other. All games played on the same day on a pay per view channel with the exception of the sky match which would be shown on their normal channel. alternate the hub stadia so that every premiership clubs ground is used.  

Clubs need at least 3 hours per game for warm up, play the game, warm down etc and the changing facilities, dug outs etc need cleaning after every match so can’t see that working.

17 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Clubs need at least 3 hours per game for warm up, play the game, warm down etc and the changing facilities, dug outs etc need cleaning after every match so can’t see that working.

2 hours should be enough for Budge to clean between games.

4 hours ago, mainstand said:

I'm not sure I get the whole hub stadium thing - what problem is it solving? Why can't teams just use their own grounds as usual?

1 hour ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Tranmere I believe from what I have seen that dressing rooms cannot be used and that players have to arrive individually dressed for the match and they are not allowed to have post match discussions etc. 

24 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I'm not sure I get the whole hub stadium thing - what problem is it solving? Why can't teams just use their own grounds as usual?

I think the idea was that you only had one area to police and to keep sterile. I suppose if covering on TV as well it allows more than one game to be covered by one set of cameras. 

Read today that Budgie has consulted 2 legal eagles (christ, 3 birdies already), regarding taking court action if Hearts don't get their own way.

Will Dungcaster call foul and ruffle her feathers, or will he take her under his wing and cave in and  go batty under the pressure?

1 minute ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Read today that Budgie has consulted 2 legal eagles (christ, 3 birdies already), regarding taking court action if Hearts don't get their own way.

Will Dungcaster call foul and ruffle her feathers, or will he take her under his wing and cave in and  go batty under the pressure?

They need to move swiftly if the other clubs are going to swallow this, but they’re liable to be hawkish on the issue, or just duck it altogether.  I think she’s actually making a bit of a tit of herself. At the end of the day, there’s very unlikely to be anything for her to crow about. 

6 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

I hope Dungcaster doesn't panic and start making a bigger mess of things than he has already. We don't know what the legal eagles are saying to Budgie.  My guess is they are not being too encouraging hence the increasingly desperate efforts she is making to try and get people onto her side.  She mentions restriction of trade in today's Hootsmon if the Championship decide to wait until January before starting a shortened season.  Any case she might have there would be against her fellow Championship chairmen not the SPFL and that is not what she wants.

If she gets nowhere with her reconstruction plan she will have to try some sort of court action to save face with Hearts' fans but I very much doubt she will achieve anything other than to make the aforementioned legal eagles a bit richer.  If only she had got rid of Levein sooner!

1 hour ago, Abernethy Saint said:

They need to move swiftly if the other clubs are going to swallow this, but they’re liable to be hawkish on the issue, or just duck it altogether.  I think she’s actually making a bit of a tit of herself. At the end of the day, there’s very unlikely to be anything for her to crow about. 

Was expecting this from You. Ha ha.

8 hours ago, south inch said:

I hope Dungcaster doesn't panic and start making a bigger mess of things than he has already. We don't know what the legal eagles are saying to Budgie.  My guess is they are not being too encouraging hence the increasingly desperate efforts she is making to try and get people onto her side.  She mentions restriction of trade in today's Hootsmon if the Championship decide to wait until January before starting a shortened season.  Any case she might have there would be against her fellow Championship chairmen not the SPFL and that is not what she wants.

If she gets nowhere with her reconstruction plan she will have to try some sort of court action to save face with Hearts' fans but I very much doubt she will achieve anything other than to make the aforementioned legal eagles a bit richer.  If only she had got rid of Levein sooner!

Like there big brother the monies running out hope she wastes more tick tock.

12 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

I don't think anyone will attempt to beat that, biscuit.

8 hours ago, Cagey said:

Budge says she has philanthropists who will get involve to give £millions to the lower leagues but it is not save Hearts or dependant on reconstruction.

That's good,the lower leagues get money & Hearts get relegated. Win win.

Bloke called Anderson apparently wishing to give financial assistance to all 42 clubs.

Let's hope he's not paying for Hearts to remain a Premier league club.

8 hours ago, Cagey said:

Budge says she has philanthropists who will get involve to give £millions to the lower leagues but it is not save Hearts or dependant on reconstruction.

That's good,the lower leagues get money & Hearts get relegated. Win win.

Read that In Sunday papers ha ha.

show me yer philanthropists .

Just now, slf said:

Runs in parallel with rangers and their whistleblower bollocks story.

no wonder Scottish football is a joke backwater .

2 so called establishment clubs making a Kunt of themselves.just needs the plastic paddy’s  to get involved for more embarrassment .