New Manager

Linky

2 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I'm not sure I understand what the benefits are of it to be honest. The club would have to pay two manager salaries, for what advantage? I'm struggling to think of any duel-manager teams who have been successful.

I always wonder who makes the final decision? What happens when they disagree? In any duo, there is always one more dominant than the other? Do they take it in turns, for example, in picking the team? I'm not sure how Ross County came to appoint them both, was it that neither could agree on who was going to be Manager and who was going to be Assistant?

I’ve always found is a strange decision. I’m sure Salford had joint-managers. Coyle and Hughes also did it at Falkirk for a time.

I would think before any joint management appointment there would have to be clear lines on who made the final decision on each decision in a certain area.

1 hour ago, SlickDT said:

I’ve always found is a strange decision. I’m sure Salford had joint-managers. Coyle and Hughes also did it at Falkirk for a time.

I would think before any joint management appointment there would have to be clear lines on who made the final decision on each decision in a certain area.

Salford did

2 hours ago, Saintdunc said:

They are now at the mighty Chester FC after rapidly guiding Salford up the pyramid. No doubt forced out by the owners. That's another story though and not Sainta related.

Tbh they had reached their limit. If you watched the documentary on Salford’s rise up the leagues, that was pretty obvious. 

5 hours ago, mainstand said:

He has just set up a new sports business.  The sports shop in rosyth that he is involved in with chairman of kelty hearts. Also have ex Saint tam scobbie working there as business manager. 

Ahh must have been scouting out kit deals with Saints then....