New Manager

Linky

3 hours ago, mainstand said:

I think there are 2 different things. from what I have seen the 2 metre distance separation for clubs applies from June 11 to the date that we move to phase 2. (hopefully friday) I think players then have to be tested twice weekly after that date. Provided all okay they can engage in contact training. Pretty sure prior to phase 2 players have to be a maximum of 2 per quarter of a pitch. 

Robinson is being silly if he is thumbing his nose at the rules cause they will just stop training. 

No arrests at weekend when a couple of raves had thousands who weren't even 2 inches apart never mind 2 metres so I don't think they will bother Motherwell.

6 hours ago, Abbots Deuglie Saint said:

No mainstand does. Its quite simple. 

You are the sort of fan that would be happy with Jim Duffy as manager.

Hmmm a few years since we had someone that was annoying as you are :laugh:

I will bow to your superior knowledge :roll:

And as random says what the hell has Robinson's views got to do with saints and you obviously had selective hearing in that kettle well said they did and would be doing no shape work at present. 

Just now, Widge said:

But, but, but.......according to people on here saints are doing nothing cause they haven't told us every single detail!

It's almost as if the people running the club knew that a manager was needed, who ever would have guessed. 

To be fair, it was Steve Brown himself that said that focus had been on restructuring etc.

No harm in Saints taking the time. I suspect it's been known by Saints and the new manager for quite a while what the plan was. Equally, players will have been identified by current coaches and new manager.

34 minutes ago, Cagey said:

They didn't suspended betting when I put a bet on him.

29 minutes ago, bankfoot saint said:

Maybe needed more than 20p e/w to suspend betting 

It genuinely seems like it's been suspended simply because it was an English woman who placed the bet.

According to McBookie women who bet on manager markets are almost always right, and especially in this case when it's been quiet for a while.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

It genuinely seems like it's been suspended simply because it was an English woman who placed the bet.

According to McBookie women who bet on manager markets are almost always right, and especially in this case when it's been quiet for a while.

Especially when it is in Bermondsay! 

35 minutes ago, Linky said:

Hopefully this is true. Wasn't my first choice for the job, but is a very good appointment nonetheless.

Kyle just posted it on P&B, but reliable journalist Scott Burns is now reporting it's a done deal, and will be announced "within 48 hours".

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

I doubt if it was just because it was a woman but obviously a healthy sum aswell.

“Callum Davidson is set to become the next St Johnstone manager. 

The Millwall No2 has been given permission to travel north to finalise his McDiarmid Park return.

The 43-year-old is currently travelling to Scotland to seal a deal that will see him become Tommy Wright’s successor. 

Saints have come to an agreement with the English Championship club for Davidson who has a six month release clause in his contract.”

According to Dailly Record though!

44 minutes ago, mainstand said:

I doubt if it was just because it was a woman but obviously a healthy sum aswell.

2 minutes ago, Goggsie said:

“Callum Davidson is set to become the next St Johnstone manager. 

The Millwall No2 has been given permission to travel north to finalise his McDiarmid Park return.

The 43-year-old is currently travelling to Scotland to seal a deal that will see him become Tommy Wright’s successor. 

Saints have come to an agreement with the English Championship club for Davidson who has a six month release clause in his contract.”

According to Dailly Record though!

BBC reporting it could be announced tomorrow.

"

The 43-year-old is currently travelling to Scotland to seal a deal that will see him become Tommy Wright’s successor. "

Pleased with the appointment but given wee Jimmy Krankie's  current restrictions on non-essential travel that have been imposed will he be allowed over the border from England or will we have to wait until after any announcement on the potential easing of these tomorrow?Maybe he is staying in Carlisle tonight!