20/21 strips & sponors

Cagey

8 hours ago, Rob said:

Always the last when it comes to stuff like this. We'll probably be the last in the country to announce the new kit. These need to be out and in the shops earlier when the weather is decent. Might actually get more sales of replica kit that way. 

They just haven't had enough quiet time to organize a special kit that will sell like hot cakes and bring in much needed cash.  Or have they.....??

Rangers and Celtic have changed brands and they have set a date (today for one of them if I remember) for unveiling the new kit. I dont suppose they have any problems selling replicas. We are a completely different kind of club and should be doing everything we can to shift as many as possible. It could be contractual with the sponsorship etc. but just seems very Saints to be slow off the mark with stuff like this.

16 minutes ago, Rob said:

Rangers and Celtic have changed brands and they have set a date (today for one of them if I remember) for unveiling the new kit. I dont suppose they have any problems selling replicas. We are a completely different kind of club and should be doing everything we can to shift as many as possible. It could be contractual with the sponsorship etc. but just seems very Saints to be slow off the mark with stuff like this.

Yes we should but remember we are dealing with a european sports company, there is a world pandemic and I think Saints retail partner pitch teamwear have been closed due to the virus for some time. Going by their website. 

I get there could be issues with the pandemic however other Macron kits have been announced. Seems like pitch teamware are open or at least the website seems to let you order last seasons kit on sale. They have been advertising the Saints kit sale on their homepage for quite a while now. Certainly went into their sale during the lockdown.

20 minutes ago, Rob said:

I get there could be issues with the pandemic however other Macron kits have been announced. Seems like pitch teamware are open or at least the website seems to let you order last seasons kit on sale. They have been advertising the Saints kit sale on their homepage for quite a while now. Certainly went into their sale during the lockdown.

Also says that the tops will be posted out once they are back. Or at least I did say that on the home page at one point. 

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Looks like Kirsten has chosen it

Christ cagey is actually  it's Lawrence  llewelyn-bowen in disguise. :lol:

Wait until you see the strip shorts to match maybe all frilly :?: 

Kirsten's went and chosen Hibs one aswell 

https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk/trainingwear

Edited by mainstand

Did hear that there should be an announcement in the next few days on the strips. 

There has been a delay due to covid so the team are unlikely to have them for the start of the season and may not get them until mid August. 

New home and away kits both of which are bespoke kits. 

43 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Did hear that there should be an announcement in the next few days on the strips. 

There has been a delay due to covid so the team are unlikely to have them for the start of the season and may not get them until mid August. 

New home and away kits both of which are bespoke kits. 

For a club in the top flight, that is embarrassing if true.

54 minutes ago, Havana Saint said:

For a club in the top flight, that is embarrassing if true.

Motherwell said on Twitter they also wouldn't be receiving kits until "mid-July", due to issues getting them from China.

They also use Macron, and playing friendlies in last seasons kits.

I doubt it'll be mid-August as I'm not even sure we could use last seasons kits competitively, depends on sponsorships and how many we have left, as the official font/numbering has changed.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Motherwell said on Twitter they also wouldn't be receiving kits until "mid-July", due to issues getting them from China.

They also use Macron, and playing friendlies in last seasons kits.

I doubt it'll be mid-August as I'm not even sure we could use last seasons kits competitively, depends on sponsorships and how many we have left, as the official font/numbering has changed.

I would imagine as long as we played in club colours,we could play in a t shirt & underpants.

Do we not have the same sponsor as last season ?.