20/21 strips & sponors

Cagey

Actually quite like the kit. Dont usually like the yellow but since this is quite blue its less of an issue. Im sure my young son will like this and I usually try and put him off the yellow kit. It does make you wonder though about playing against anyone in blue away from home. Theres almost more blue here than on our home kit. Might have been better in dark red or something.

19 hours ago, Johnny B said:

Just an observation, will we be allowed to wear it against teams with a blue Jersey e.g. Rangers.

Think about the strips and which teams we could use it against

Celtic Yes

Rangers Possibly with yellow shorts

Motherwell Yes

Livi Possibly

killie Possibly with yellow shorts

Ross County Yes

Dundee Utd Yes

Aberdeen Yes

St Mirren Yes

Hibs Yes

Ham Yes

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

Think about the strips and which teams we could use it against

Celtic Yes

Rangers Possibly with yellow shorts

Motherwell Yes

Livi Possibly

killie Possibly with yellow shorts

Ross County Yes

Dundee Utd Yes

Aberdeen Yes

St Mirren Yes

Hibs Yes

Ham Yes

This is really proving the point that it doesn't serve the one purpose that an away kit is intended for.

On 9/8/2020 at 7:01 AM, mainstand said:

Hiedous strip no that is great compared to this:

Images have been leaked of Manchester United's third kit for the upcoming domestic season

At least they've come out with something that is a bit different and is getting people talking. I'm not a fan of the above but I'd love to see Saints release something really unusual that goes viral and makes people want to buy it as a collector's item. To an extent we did that with the first Eses-style away kit because there was a story behind it that caught people's attention, and fans wanted to buy it. I haven't seen figures but I'd guess that would have been one of our best-selling kits from over the years.

20 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Might be bogging but I bet it would sell a lot more units for Saints than yet another yellow Macron or Joma template.

20 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Might be bogging but I bet it would sell a lot more units for Saints than yet another yellow Macron or Joma template.

Interesting that the feedback on the kit on both facebook and twitter has been very positive. 

7 hours ago, MySpazz said:

If I buy the home kit will they sell me half an away kit? Just need the top half.....will wear it over the top. 

Here you go - last season's away top at half price: https://www.stjohnstonedirect.co.uk/collections/sale/products/away-jersey-senior

Just cut the bottom off and you're flying.