My new novel coming soon

sleepless

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Have just finished it (on my Kindle as I couldn’t get the paper version) and must say it was an excellent read.

Glad you liked it! If you have a spare moment, perhaps you could do me a little review on Amazon. Only needs a one-liner, or even one-worder, but every little helps.

thanks again

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08JV531LZ/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

2 hours ago, rickardo said:

That’s me just finished reading it too and must congratulate Rob on a intriguing and most enjoyable read , the way they treated that lassie was hellish ,had a tear in my eye.

Roll on the big money film. :) 

It’s only fairly recently that sort of treatment was stopped (hopefully). The other worry from then, and is still apparently not resolved, is woman on rape trials tend to disbelieve the poor lass was not complicit.

14 hours ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

It’s only fairly recently that sort of treatment was stopped (hopefully). The other worry from then, and is still apparently not resolved, is woman on rape trials tend to disbelieve the poor lass was not complicit.

you're right on both counts, sadly. In this case, there was a majority of women on the jury.  There does seem to be evidence that women find rape defendants guilty less often than men. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bit late on the case Rob but what's the best place for me to buy that helps you? Don't want to get from a "multi" if there's a way for you to do better from the sale. My Father In Laws Grandad worked on the farm up there (Pitheavlis farm?) and he went up there a lot. Was talking to him about it yesterday and that reminded me I'd not got it yet!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, glad you liked it!

I don't know a huge amount about what happened to Marjory. She married a man from Dundee, so I guess her bad luck continued! She had one daughter and died aged 78. That's all I know.

Just finished the first draft of the next one yesterday. Aim to have the final draft done by Easter.

3 hours ago, sleepless said:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

I don't know a huge amount about what happened to Marjory. She married a man from Dundee, so I guess her bad luck continued! She had one daughter and died aged 78. That's all I know.

Just finished the first draft of the next one yesterday. Aim to have the final draft done by Easter.

You got a title yet so I can pre order.