Utd v Saints

THE LARK SAINT

Seams strange sitting here and not planning a visit to Dundee for the game especially as we have not played them for a while 

All this Covid 19 stuff has changed everything,not to mention a changed management team .I Just hope that everything goes smoothly and no one fails a test or anything like that

Its going to be a strange start to the season I don't usually do this team stuff but anything to keep in touch. so my guess at starting 11 is

Parish  GK Rooney RBTanser LBKerr  CH Mcart CH Gordon  CH Conway M(if signed)McCann  M Wotherspoon M Hendry F May F

I suspect we will line up with 3 CH beyond that not sure how we will set up Insert MOH if Conway isn't included 

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

46 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Seams strange sitting here and not planning a visit to Dundee for the game especially as we have not played them for a while 

All this Covid 19 stuff has changed everything,not to mention a changed management team .I Just hope that everything goes smoothly and no one fails a test or anything like that

Its going to be a strange start to the season I don't usually do this team stuff but anything to keep in touch. so my guess at starting 11 is

Parish  GK Rooney RBTanser LBKerr  CH Mcart CH Gordon  CH Conway M(if signed)McCann  M Wotherspoon M Hendry F May F

I suspect we will line up with 3 CH beyond that not sure how we will set up Insert MOH if Conway isn't included 

Is Zander injured or suspended 

2 hours ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

That's pretty much what I'd predict (other than the GK position - not sure what the situation is there). Isn't Conway a winger though?

I wonder if we'll get any more new faces in. With the transfer window not closing until October (I think) it gives everyone a bit of time to see how the season's likely to pan out before committing to new players.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Wallace said:

Any word yet on options for watching the game?

1 hour ago, bankfoot saint said:

Dundee Utd offering the game on PPV for £12.50

1 hour ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Available on utd TV for £12.50for both sets of fans but has to be bought through utd TV. 

That will be the only, legal, way to watch the match.

Only home clubs are being allowed to stream matches as far as i can see.

3 minutes ago, Broggy Man said:

Stupid question but if Saints have a sky screened game are the season ticket holders still allowed to watch Santa tv if they don’t have sky

If a games on Sky then only season ticket holders can watch via Saints TV.

Non season ticket holders will need to use Sky.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

That's pretty much what I'd predict (other than the GK position - not sure what the situation is there). Isn't Conway a winger though?

I wonder if we'll get any more new faces in. With the transfer window not closing until October (I think) it gives everyone a bit of time to see how the season's likely to pan out before committing to new players.

Yea Conway is a winger,but that is why I said I had no idea how we would set up,especially with new manager as no easy way to second guess formation bar what CD has said

I do think with 3 excellent Centre Halfs available he will utilise that.

38 minutes ago, Lochwinnochsaintee said:

The first 2 home games are on Sky so unavailable on PPV, presumably the club will post details about future matches in due course.

I am sure I read that Sky were going to allow PPV for their televised games.

5 hours ago, SaintJet said:

I was meaning the away game on Saturday - it's now available to PPV

4 hours ago, Papa Jack said:

It’s in a post about 5 up from your one. Link through united TV. 

4 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I think you just have to keep an eye on the Dundee United website - the info will appear there once they're ready to start selling it.

Screenshot_20200727-191815_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2500272c7382ae31c152f8553a108a4d.jpg

On 7/27/2020 at 3:11 PM, THE LARK SAINT said:

Is Muzz injured or suspended. We look a bit lightweight in midfield without him or Craig.