PPV COSTS

bankfoot saint

On 7/30/2020 at 2:16 PM, Linky said:

I can't find how to pay for the game yet on DUTV. It says it will be available from today, but there seems to be no info. Any ideas?

I'm guessing I should cancel my SaintsTV subscription as there won't actually be anything on there until fans are allowed back in again and all returns to normal?

You can do it now on DUTV, it’s easy. 

37 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

Bought a game pass this morning, been charged.

Page hung for 5+ mins on the “do not refresh” page and system says I haven’t bought a pass. 

FML 

Happening to everyone. United fans moaning on Twitter about it, including season ticket holders.

I bought last night, was able to watch a bit of the test match, and it came up saying I had bought the match.

Logged in this morning and its saying I've not got a game pass, and there's no game listed as happening.

Hopefully sorted out by 3.

On 8/1/2020 at 10:27 AM, SlickDT said:

Yeah, same here. Got a e-mail receipt sent and moneys out my account- but says I’ve not bought a pass and now saying my sign in credentials are not registered!

Exact same thing happened to me, bought it on Friday, watched a bit of the test match. Tried to login to watch the game and it said I hadn’t paid! Sent a couple of emails but no luck! Ah well I’m now contributing to DUFC :oops: