Prediction League Latest

Steve McQueen

Congrats to Abernethy,  like the Cup Final your achievement was never in doubt.

Also blueheaven for taking the silver.

Steve McQueen take a bow , firstly for running the Comp. and secondly for achieving 10 points on the last day to deprive me of outright 3rd spot.

Alas, sixtiessaintee failed to catch up but is doing handstands for breaking the 100 point barrier.

Oh! further plaudits to sixtiessaintee for you're £1 bet @ 20/1 on Rooney to score the 1st goal.

Pity you did not put Rooney in your forecast.

Edited by HOODLUM65

Congrats Abernethy - some impressive prediction skills there!

And thanks to Steve McQueen for running it all. This is the first year I've taken part for a while (mainly because in previous years I kept forgetting), but I've really enjoyed it this season. Hoping to go one better and take Abernethy's crown next time round!

2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Congrats to Abernethy,  like the Cup Final your achievement was never in doubt.

Also blueheaven for taking the silver.

Steve McQueen take a bow , firstly for running the Comp. and secondly for achieving 10 points on the last day to deprive me of outright 3rd spot.

Alas, sixtiessaintee failed to catch up but is doing handstands for breaking the 100 point barrier.

Oh! further plaudits to sixtiessaintee for you're £1 bet @ 20/1 on Rooney to score the 1st goal.

Pity you did not put Rooney in your forecast.

Dont like to see grown men cry , at least I make my own prediction and not copy it off your betters.

I will also not be contacting you 14.58 telling you to get your prediction in as you had forgotten again, or forgot to submit your vote.

5 th Place got a ring to it 100 + points mare than happy.

Many thanks to Steve for his sterling work again.

2 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Dont like to see grown men cry , at least I make my own prediction and not copy it off your betters.

I will also not be contacting you 14.58 telling you to get your prediction in as you had forgotten again, or forgot to submit your vote.

Reliably informed you copied others work in school and you've benefitted ever since.

Aye, reaching 100+ all by yourself is indeed an achievement  .

15 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

7 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Thanks guys. That was fun. I kept waiting to be overtaken, but it never happened! 

Many thanks to Steve once again. 

So thats 3 times I’ve won this, so I guess I get to keep the Cup. There is a Cup, isn’t there??

Ha ha.

I'll be watching next season when you copy Abernethy.