Sevco v Saints, Wednesday night

blueheaven

Next up for Saints is a trip to Ibrox on Wednesday night.

Sevco are charging £9.99 for the stream (and, weirdly, are now paying Clive Tyldesley to commentate). I'm very reluctant to give Sevco any money, but I'm also not a fan of dodgy streams, so I'm undecided on what I'm going to do at this stage. Would be interested to hear what other fans are planning on doing for this one.

7 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Next up for Saints is a trip to Ibrox on Wednesday night.

Sevco are charging £9.99 for the stream (and, weirdly, are now paying Clive Tyldesley to commentate). I'm very reluctant to give Sevco any money, but I'm also not a fan of dodgy streams, so I'm undecided on what I'm going to do at this stage. Would be interested to hear what other fans are planning on doing for this one.

Why you not a fan of dodgy streams? Ethical or quality? Because the quality nowadays is exactly the same as the subscribed channels. If it's ethical I can kind of get that if Saints were at home, at ibrox? Stream all day long.

17 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

Pop ups used to drive me mad. Those sites can be virus central as well. 

I'd say most folk, not me of course, get every UK channel as well as all sports/movie/entertainment channels throughout Europe and North America for a one off payment of let's say, £50 nowadays. You can of course fanny about with online streams from crappy sites like we all did 5-10 years ago.

13 hours ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

Why you not a fan of dodgy streams? Ethical or quality? Because the quality nowadays is exactly the same as the subscribed channels. If it's ethical I can kind of get that if Saints were at home, at ibrox? Stream all day long.

Whenever I've tried to watch them I've ended up missing the start of the match trying to find one that reliably works without asking me to register, or throw ads at me, or send my anti-virus software into meltdown. So I've pretty much given up on them.

10 hours ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

I'd say most folk, not me of course, get every UK channel as well as all sports/movie/entertainment channels throughout Europe and North America for a one off payment of let's say, £50 nowadays. You can of course fanny about with online streams from crappy sites like we all did 5-10 years ago.

How do these despicable criminals (definitely not you) do this? Asking for a research project.