Sign in to follow this  
McDiarmid Mole

Morten Gamst Pedersen

2 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

I saw that, but he’s in the 3rd tier this season. 

I’d hope it would be a player/coach deal on coaches wages, so effectively non risk. 

Aye, asked around and it sounds like he couldn't cope with first team football last season so dropped to the third tier.

Real question marks about our scouting if this is what we're doing.

I don't know who it is on here but Ben someone saw the post on here and had a couple of DMs asking if this was true do posted a story on daily records rumours. Now had to post saying it's not true. 

Poor journalism.believing what is written on hefe:sad:

3 hours ago, mainstand said:

I don't know who it is on here but Ben someone saw the post on here and had a couple of DMs asking if this was true do posted a story on daily records rumours. Now had to post saying it's not true. 

Poor journalism.believing what is written on hefe:sad:

This Ben guy apparently a Norwegian football anylist so may be something in it unless he is Norway's Random.

I actually asked him on Twitter about it after it was on here, through DM, as I'm sure the McDiarmid Mole has got most things right.

He said he'd ask fellow journalists so I left it at that, then found he'd posted it and it had reached papers and that. 

Shows how one question can grow.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

I actually asked him on Twitter about it after it was on here, through DM, as I'm sure the McDiarmid Mole has got most things right.

He said he'd ask fellow journalists so I left it at that, then found he'd posted it and it had reached papers and that. 

Shows how one question can grow.

Do Can you start a story to wind up the OF fans celtic selling eduoard and buying morellos. That would be fun :laugh:

20 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Pity missing him for a fiver a week.

Bloody hell Broon, loosen the purse strings.

If what you are saying is true, and we have lost out on a player of his quality for the sake of £5 per week, we’ve really missed a trick. We’d have made that back in shirt sales alone.