Motherwell v St Johnstone 12/09/20

tucker

Hopefully a nice win against the bottom side,think performances are improving think saints are going to give someone a big defeat in the future.

Looking forward to having a full squad for the manager to pick from.id stick with the same starting lineup as the last game,maybe bring in may into the starting lineup

10 hours ago, tucker said:

Hopefully a nice win against the bottom side,think performances are improving think saints are going to give someone a big defeat in the future.

Looking forward to having a full squad for the manager to pick from.id stick with the same starting lineup as the last game,maybe bring in may into the starting lineup

Motherwell are in a false position; they are good side and will be confident despite their postion.

I think this could be a decent game and possibly a few goals. I fancy a draw wouldn't be a bad result for us, id like to see Muzz and Kane getting some game time too.

On 9/9/2020 at 9:54 AM, SaintJet said:

Motherwell are in a false position; they are good side and will be confident despite their postion.

I think this could be a decent game and possibly a few goals. I fancy a draw wouldn't be a bad result for us, id like to see Muzz and Kane getting some game time too.

Close one to call this for sure, if can be as dominant as the midden game and score more would be good, I'd like may and hendry on from start and Kane getting a decent run as hendry tires after his hatrick.^_^

Just watched the interview with Callum on Saints TV. 

I can't make out a word the interviewer says. I am sure this is the case with any I have seen up til now. Or is it just me.

Hope for a win, happy with a draw.

Will Saints wear their new away strip or will it clash with Motherwell's ?.

Parish 

Kerr Gordon  McCart

McNamara Conway McCann Wotherspoon Tanser

O’Halloran  Hendry

The team from our last game

He will keep the same formation. He has played it every game so far.

Only questions does he bring in May if so who drops out O'Halloran or Hendry

Does he bring Craig back in again who drops out Conway McCann or Wotherspoon 

Having said that, he will start the same team. Defensively we need a clean sheet because I cannot see us scoring more than 1 goal. This formation has been successful defensively but has so far failed to produce very much in the creativity or attacking sense. We need to get a better balance.. 

Edited by Johnny B

40 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Ok every game the 3 starting centre backs have been available.

Goin just watch the game please, take in the formation and where they are playing. Yes his preference is 3 CB but apart from that he has changed it several ways, sometimes several times during a match.