Saints v county

Salguodinmethven.

11 minutes ago, saintcraigieboy said:

The goals we are losing are brutal. 
piss poor defending, piss poor goalkeeping at the goal. Should have stood out n the 6 yard line before taken. Also why is McCart plus everyone else not screaming for a foul when the boy is all over the back of him. 
looks like we are playing pre season friendlies.  

Exactly,why are we defending on the goalies toes when the free kick is so far out.

1 minute ago, Johnny B said:

If it is as simple as get a striker to score goals CD should have one in by now. But it is not, he will have to get one that will score at least two a game for us to win. Where do you find them.

We already have 5 or 6 strikers. Unless we pick up a Stevie May of 6 years ago where are we going to get one better than what we have ?.

What is the point of the young striker from Millwall. Is he just there to fill the quota on the bench.

This is just so depressing as it’s the same story every week, we look good, make half chances,don’t take them then lose an avoidable goal.

The opposition them defend for grim death and get stronger as we desperately throw everything at them but don’t get an equaliser.

Sorry but we are not worth watching at the moment.

Thank goodness we can’t get in.

We kept punting high balls into the are where their big defenders won every one.

Can they or the manager not see it wasn't working. I don't think there was one low cross or passes across to a midfielder running on.

I thought the tackle from behind was banned. Their player went through May and got the ball & the next minute Muzz won the ball & they got a foul. Not sure if Muzz got booked.

I'm missing all the games unless on tv, so highlights are all I've got to rely on.  And honest opinions here, seems like we can play pass football, cross balls and somehow make mistakes at the back which get punished.

Simple solution, stop the fukn mistakes and fortunes will turn.  Are we getting softer?  Too nice?

11 minutes ago, andrew said:

Seems more scrambled than intentional to me, apart from Muzz, who is usually determined not desperate.

I am not usually one for a knee jerk reaction and was horrified by the Tommy out campaign this time last year but I have to ask why we were playing with 3 centre halves against possibly the worst team in the league whilst losing.

Callum seems like an absolute gentleman but is he up for the job?

2 minutes ago, LennyFaeStenny said:

We cant expect to come away from any game with points when we are missing opportunities like the one that was presented to Scott Tanser in the second half, Near open goal and yet somehow still managed to miss the target.

As did the strikers in front of him and at least he hit the target.

51 minutes ago, Cagey said:

We kept punting high balls into the are where their big defenders won every one.

Can they or the manager not see it wasn't working. I don't think there was one low cross or passes across to a midfielder running on.

I thought the tackle from behind was banned. Their player went through May and got the ball & the next minute Muzz won the ball & they got a foul. Not sure if Muzz got booked.

Other than the low cross that was put in for the best chance either team had during the 90 minutes or did you forget about us missing a near open net? 

I take it Saints management see what we see... midfield seems a bit lightweight, I agree with a fellow poster, no point in pumping high balls in to the box to what must be the shortest forwards in the league. Conroy, Tanser, McNamara capable of getting good crosses in but to keep trying the same tactics with the same result every time is a bit baffling. Time to regroup, decide what the best starting eleven is and stick with it. We can’t rely on teams below us underperforming ... time to man up & get on with it!