Bryson

THE LARK SAINT

32 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Welcome to Saints. 

I see he has been given 13 as number!Oh dear !Bad luck?,I dunno wouldn't be me .

Can't remember anyone having 13 before. Has there been ?

Given or requested??

Maybe he thinks other numbers he has had did not do him much good so go for the unlucky to be lucky.

1 hour ago, Templar Saint said:

Given or requested??

Maybe he thinks other numbers he has had did not do him much good so go for the unlucky to be lucky.

The number4 he wore at Derby brought him a lot of success.

Can't understand him taking the 13.

Is there anyone else in UK football that wears 13 ?.

On 9/19/2020 at 8:59 AM, blueheaven said:

Guys: it's just a number. Like the other numbers. It doesn't have any demonic powers.

It has power alright.  I got £10,000 of a new build house because the builder couldn't sell number 13.  It's not common in Perth, but elsewhere streets often have no number 13.  I was there 25 years - I'll leave it to others to say whether it affected wheeeeeee!

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

Callum now quoted as saying Bryson not quite fit enough as he missed a lot of training.

What is it then as it is looking more like the bad signing a lot thought it was.

Was always going to be the case that he was not match fit, just another tick in the no column.  I suspect any other player we bring in now will be in the same boat and we will have a couple of months for them to get up to speed

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Callum now quoted as saying Bryson not quite fit enough as he missed a lot of training.

What is it then as it is looking more like the bad signing a lot thought it was.

How fit do you have to be to be a bench warmer??

Edited by Templar Saint