Watching the game around the world

california_saintee

For once, it looks like almost everyone here should be able to see the game either live or close-to-live.

In Scotland: BBC1/BBC2 Scotland

Rest of the UK: BBC Scotland on Sky (?)

Ireland: Setanta

Outside the UK: http://www.internetfootball.co.uk/

(sign up by an hour before kickoff for 6 quid)

North America:

- live on Setanta Broadband ($12 for a month)

- tape delay on Setanta USA at 11pm EST/ 8pm PST

Any other sources I'm missing? Anyone not going to be able to watch?

Personally, I'm at a company offsite in Palo Alto, and plan on skiving off to a dark corner of the hotel bar at lunchtime with my laptop, Saintees scarf and a pint or two.

C'mon the Saints!

• 4 weeks later...
A purely selfish request,but does anyone know of anywhere in the Yorkshire area showing the game? I don't have Sky so can't watch it on BBC Scotland. A Scottish pub or something would be ace.

There is a sports bar in Wakefield Westgate. Last time I was in, one of the monitors was showing a Scottish match, but there must be a bar in York that will have it?

A purely selfish request,but does anyone know of anywhere in the Yorkshire area showing the game? I don't have Sky so can't watch it on BBC Scotland. A Scottish pub or something would be ace.

Even if you do have Sky, don't they block the signal for BBC Scotland down in England when there is a footy game on? Can anyone confirm?

O'Neill's on Low Ousegate show a fair few Scottish games, I believe, so it might be worth giving them a bell 01904 686901

Even if you do have Sky, don't they block the signal for BBC Scotland down in England when there is a footy game on? Can anyone confirm?

Sky is OK - at least it was for the Hibs game the other week.

Motherwell vs. Saints - live in North America again! - http://www.livesoccertv.com/Setanta%20USA-fixture-2007-02-28.php

It's the only live game on that day, the others are just repeats.

I haven't checked the internet for streaming live games yet.

That's great -- for a while the schedule didn't include it. Looks like I'll be having a long lunch down at the Britannia Arms in Cupertino :-)

Watching the game 30 minutes away from the venue.....explaination required Kev.

Get the keys for the new house at 4:00pm so have to be in Perth until about 6 to check it all out then back to Stirling. Would have loved to go to the game but just can't get there. Therefore, have to resort to next best thing, recording it to DVD in the house and watching it in the pub :?

Get the keys for the new house at 4:00pm so have to be in Perth until about 6 to check it all out then back to Stirling. Would have loved to go to the game but just can't get there. Therefore, have to resort to next best thing, recording it to DVD in the house and watching it in the pub :?

Our bus isn't leaving Perth until 6 - so that's that excuse out of the windae :lol:

Our bus isn't leaving Perth until 6 - so that's that excuse out of the windae :lol:

Ah, but would you re-route around Bridge of Allan, Causewayhead and the Alloa Road in Stirling so that my other half could get off the bus?? You would need to leave about 5 if you did that :shock: