Saints v Celtic, 4/10/2020

Havana Saint

43 minutes ago, HALLS ANGEL said:

All games on Friday night to give Scotland more time to prepare for their match on Thursday night. Might be better for Saints financially if game  is not on Sky as I think they would be able to show the match on Saints TV and charge £17 to Celtic supporters. So could be worth a considerable amount of money.

Forgot about Internationals so game won't be that week then.

Agree better not on sky & may get a few 1000 17.50s.

1 minute ago, blueheaven said:

The Celtic game has now been moved to 12 noon on Sunday 4th October. Sky Sports are still showing it. Guess that means the Kelty match will be getting pushed back too.

Might have missed something, but has anyone heard if the League Cup games will be getting streamed?

Premier Sport has most if not all of the early rounds.  Saints v United is one.

3 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Premier Sport has most if not all of the early rounds.  Saints v United is one.

From this it looks like they're only showing a handful of the group stage matches.

https://www.premiersports.com/football/scottish-cup-coverage

Just thought there might have been some arrangement for the clubs to stream the matches that they haven't picked up.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

The Celtic game has now been moved to 12 noon on Sunday 4th October. Sky Sports are still showing it. Guess that means the Kelty match will be getting pushed back too.

Might have missed something, but has anyone heard if the League Cup games will be getting streamed?

I'm sure Ayr have told their fans that Hamilton will be offering PPV for their Betfred game, so sounds like we'll at least get home games.

Not sure how the lower league teams will do streaming their own. I know this Pixellot system driven by AI was getting a lot of hype on the BBC, but its apparently been awful so far.

6 hours ago, south inch said:

Hootsmon reporting today that EURO playoff semis and finals may be postponed until 2021.  In fact to just before the EURO tournament.  Wonder if those laughingly referred  to as "the powers that be" have contingency plans for the free weekends that would throw up?

I wouldn’t put it past them to invent a new tournament to fill the space. The Coronavirus Cup. Or the Shielding Shield. 

Edited by Abernethy Saint