Livingston vs Saints - 26/09/20

Widge

Clearly apathy around saints right now, but I don't think it's just us. This whole situation seems to have the footballing community down in the dumps.

Just score some goals and win, it's easy really! Last season our games against Livi were quite defining and here's hoping Callum Hendry finds the net against them once again! 

Where are the links for PPV for tomorrow?

Hope at last we will score as this is so depressing, week after week and no goals no wonder our fans are fed up.

Getting beat is one thing and it happens but 5-2,4-3,3-2 or even 2-1 would at least be a bit more interesting and exciting.

Come on Saints let’s start scoring.

42 minutes ago, akuram said:

Where are the links for PPV for tomorrow?

Hope at last we will score as this is so depressing, week after week and no goals no wonder our fans are fed up.

Getting beat is one thing and it happens but 5-2,4-3,3-2 or even 2-1 would at least be a bit more interesting and exciting.

Come on Saints let’s start scoring.

6 minutes ago, tucker said:

Think muzz will start tommorrow hopefully spoony as well start with kane and may bring on Hendry after kanes got them tired

Agree with that . Hendry seems to better coming of the bench. We also need a destroyer in midfield ,therefore Muzz.

I would only play Spoony left midfield.

I wonder what hard luck story we will be telling on Saturday night though.

11 hours ago, tucker said:

Think muzz will start tommorrow hopefully spoony as well start with kane and may bring on Hendry after kanes got them tired

Really hope Muzz is in the starting line-up. If we're going to continue pumping high crosses into the box then we could really do with having him on the pitch.

£20 for the Livi stream is ouch. Really hope it turns out to be worth it.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

Really hope Muzz is in the starting line-up. If we're going to continue pumping high crosses into the box then we could really do with having him on the pitch.

£20 for the Livi stream is ouch. Really hope it turns out to be worth it.

Not sure Muzz will play on plastic when he is just back from long term injury.

I think we have to start taking a risk on the likes of Muzz. He’s not a 25 year old anymore that we’ve got to wrap up in cotton wool. Let him go out and blast the last couple of years he’s got left at this level.

I reckon if we can get Kerr, McNamara, Conway, McCann, Bryson, Davidson and May on the pitch most weeks, we will win/draw more than we lose. This week is the turning point for me with May and Muzz back available, Conway getting match sharp and Bryson coming in.

COYS

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz