Livingston vs Saints - 26/09/20

Widge

3 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Yep, there seems to be an issue in that you need to register to be able to log in and watch the match, but you didn't need to register in order to buy the match. So I paid without registering, and now it doesn't recognise who I am when I try to log in. Have tried emailing and calling and get no response. Have now asked for a refund but I'm not holding my breath. Bunch of chancers.

That's unbelievable! Certainly for every other away game on the platform you have needed to register either as part of the purchase or before purchase.  Seems then there is different ways for each team, which given its all the same company is crazy

53 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Yep, there seems to be an issue in that you need to register to be able to log in and watch the match, but you didn't need to register in order to buy the match. So I paid without registering, and now it doesn't recognise who I am when I try to log in. Have tried emailing and calling and get no response. Have now asked for a refund but I'm not holding my breath. Bunch of chancers.

The log in took you to the home account. I can’t remember the address but it was something like lfclive.Livingston.etc 

the single game login was ppv.Livingston.etc 

I made the same mistake and couldn’t login until I changed that. 

the original one was for the monthly subscription service which seems more Of a fault of livi’s setup 

Just now, Shibbydoo said:

What an utterly pish Sat afternoon (again).

Much more of this and I'll be finding something else to give a s h i t about

I’m with you on this one, seriously thinking about not watching this shi(e anymore.  Supposed to be entertainment but ends up putting me in a sh(te mood every sat night.   Not got a clue what Davidson can do to change thngs

I thought we did actually start better than we had done for a few games. The shape gave us more attacking possibilities. The difference is, they take their chances, we seem unable to do so. As soon as we lose a goal, that's it, we stop fighting for it.

I thought Conway was particularly bad after improving a bit over the last few games. I was hoping Clark would inspire a bit confidence, but obviously not. I'm not sure whether we look worse that we did at the start of last season or not.

I know many people were against us  going for a manager who’s done the rounds by it does make you think would it have been better to take a punt at someone like Hughes.

I really hope to be proved wrong but just don’t have much confidence in Davidson and his decision making from what I’ve seen so far