Livingston vs Saints - 26/09/20

Widge

I dont think the players are as smart as Calum gives them credit for . I dont believe they understand the system they are supposed to be playing- they missed the part where he explained that the objective was to put the ball in the effing net.

Depressing.  As if we didnt have enough depression from Corona virus.

2 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

The log in took you to the home account. I can’t remember the address but it was something like lfclive.Livingston.etc 

the single game login was ppv.Livingston.etc 

I made the same mistake and couldn’t login until I changed that. 

the original one was for the monthly subscription service which seems more Of a fault of livi’s setup 

Maybe already been said but our site does the exact same.

Haven't seen any of Saints games apart from the game on Sky tv.

From comments, appears that the system being applied by Callum  from his previous clubs , ain't working in Scotland.

How long will he persist with the current setup,  which from stats.,  restricts us from shots  at goal?

Or do we not have the players to fulfil the way he wants us to play?

O'Halleran & Kerr giving the ball away in midfield. Defence all over the place with McNamara at left back & Tanser in centre.

Probably wouldnt have lost those goals if Gordon was there as he is central centre back & rarely leaves the box.

Strikers continually missing reasonable chances.

Can understand why Callum changed formation today but don't think he should have.

I assume Jason was injured when he was taken off in 82nd minute.

3 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

From comments, appears that the system being applied by Callum  from his previous clubs , ain't working in Scotland.

How long will he persist with the current setup,  which from stats.,  restricts us from shots  at goal?

He started 4.4.2 today 

4 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Hes played us in about 4 different starting set ups so far, so I'm not entirely sure what you're on about.

Sometimes feels like folk are just creating things to be annoyed about.

12 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

You can see away  games on Banter page courtesy o Kev Barty, but my eyes are bleeding fae watching us, Body language fae CD and his staff were shocking  , looked like he wanted to be back at Millwall . Players constantly give ball away, and set pieces are a joke .Conway is honking.

12 hours ago, Cagey said:

O'Halleran & Kerr giving the ball away in midfield. Defence all over the place with McNamara at left back & Tanser in centre.

Probably wouldnt have lost those goals if Gordon was there as he is central centre back & rarely leaves the box.

Strikers continually missing reasonable chances.

Can understand why Callum changed formation today but don't think he should have.

I assume Jason was injured when he was taken off in 82nd minute.

Jason took a knock.

4 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

You can see away  games on Banter page courtesy o Kev Barty, but my eyes are bleeding fae watching us, Body language fae CD and his staff were shocking  , looked like he wanted to be back at Millwall . Players constantly give ball away, and set pieces are a joke .Conway is honking.

Thanks for an educated reply.