Taxi For Davidson

George Grieve

Along with praising the supporters make the following comment. " You need everyone pulling in the same direction.You can't have people on their own ,doing their own things - you need everyone at the club fighting together.

I wonder what that comment was about.

16 hours ago, Cagey said:

Along with praising the supporters make the following comment. " You need everyone pulling in the same direction.You can't have people on their own ,doing their own things - you need everyone at the club fighting together.

I wonder what that comment was about.

Just stating the obvious OR he has been reading your posts:shock::laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

As a Saints fan, I don’t think I’ve experienced a season as demoralising as this. John Connelly’s tenure was obviously a low point, but that could at least be attributed to the fact that he simply wasn’t very good and he signed a lot of duffers. Sure, CD has also made some underwhelming signings, but you look at our squad and there is simply no way that it should be finishing in the bottom two. From where we were at the start of the season, it is simply unforgivable. This is pure managerial stubbornness/incompetence. If the man had any dignity, he would resign at the end of the season. He doesn’t, however. 

2 games in a row that should we have won them would have taken us into 10th.

And what do we get from Callum? Literally nothing. Just the same shite that hasn't worked all season. AGAIN! 

I know the sales of Kerr & McCann ****ed up the start of the season but there is only one person to blame for our total lack of ambition in the last month or so and that is the manager.

The clueless, toothless, stubborn, arrogant, full of pish manager.

We could name the team for the playoffs already and it won't be a winning team.

Cheers for ruining the team we love ya d***.

**** off!

1 minute ago, Shibbydoo said:

St Johnstone manager Callum Davidson: "I thought it was a game that was there for the taking, but today I wasn't happy with the performance, more so the fighting qualities. Once we went a goal down I don't think we performed to any level that we could."

Utter drivel.

Goes to say in reference to the players... "THEY have ruined the chance to finish 10th."

13 hours ago, blueheaven said:

What I'll be seriously pissed off by is if we somehow manage to stay up and it's treated as some sort of success to be celebrated. It's a colossal embarrassment - and a massively avoidable one - that we're in this situation.

This.

Fills me with anger the thought of him and the players celebrating a "potential" play off victory.

I get the feeling he is a bit delusional.